ICICI Bank walkin Any Graduates freshers 2015 on April 01-30 2015 for Junior Officers at Across India. Candidates who have completed Any Graduates can apply for this job from ICICI Bank.
Company Name: ICICI Bank
Position: Junior Officers
Education: Any Graduates
Experience: 0-2 Years
Location: Across India
ICICI Bank is India’s second-largest bank with total assets of Rs. 4,062.34 billion (US$ 91 billion) at March 31, 2011 and profit after tax Rs. 51.51 billion (US$ 1,155 million) for the year ended March 31, 2011. The Bank has a network of 2,752 branches and 9,225 ATMs in India, and has a presence in 19 countries, including India. ICICI Bank offers a wide range of banking products and financial services to corporate and retail customers through a variety of delivery channels and through its specialised subsidiaries in the areas of investment banking, life and non-life insurance, venture capital and asset management.
ICICI BANK is conducting Walkin drive for FRESHERS for JUNIOR OFFICERS-SALES profile 09-Mar-15 to 14-Mar-15,16-Mar-15 to 21-Mar-15, 23-Mar-15 to 28-Mar-15,30-Mar-15 to 31-Mar-15
- Responsible for achieving the monthly sales targets, assigned to him/her, for various products and services offered by ICICI Bank
- Cross sell new product and service opportunities
- Market mapping, customer mapping, competitor mapping in the geography assigned
- Proactively identify sales prospects and do business developmentactivities in the geography assigned
- Follow up on new leads and referrals to generate business
- Follow the various internal guidelines and procedures of the bank
- Ensure customer satisfaction.
- Resolve customer queries/issues
- Maintain periodic status reports, including daily activity report and calls/follow-ups made
Class XII pass with 2 years of experience or graduates in any stream Age: 20 to 26 years
- Aptitude Test
- Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
How to Apply:
Walkin Date and Time :
Walkin Interview Date: 01-Apr-15 to 04-Apr-15 ,06-Apr-15 to 11-Apr-15, 13-Apr-15,15-Apr-15 to 18-Apr-15,20-Apr-15 to 25-Apr-15, 27-Apr-15 to 30-Apr-15
Walkin Time: 9Am To 4 Pm.
Venue Location : Multiple (Gujarat, MP, Mumbai, ROMG, Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Kerala, Tamil Nadu, NCR, PHC, Rajasthan, UP, Assam, Chattisgarh, Jharkhand, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Orissa, West Bengal)