ICS hiring System Admin Trainee
Company Name: ICS
Position: System Admin Trainee
Education: Any Gradudate
Salary: Not specified
Location: Across India
. Establishes system specifications by conferring with users; analyzing workflow, access, information, and security requirements; designing system infrastructure.
. Establishes system by planning and executing the selection, installation, configuration, and testing of PC and server hardware, software, LAN and WAN networks, and operating and system management systems; defining system and operational policies and procedures.
. Maintains system performance by performing system monitoring and analysis, and performance tuning; troubleshooting system hardware, software, networks and operating and system management systems; designing and running system load/stress testing; escalating application problems to vendor.
1. B.Sc. or Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Master’s Degree in Computer Science Computer science Engineering degree with more than 65% Average Marks or equivalent qualification.
2. Professional Training on Hardware & Networking is plus.
3. Basic Ideas on Windows 2008 server (Active directory Services), Exchange 2010, CCNA, Remote Desktop Connection, different backups.
4. Software installations & Networking Knowledge.
5. Network & Hardware configuration.
6. Network Maintenance.
7. Network Performance Tuning.
8. System Administration.
9. Developing Standards.
10. LAN Knowledge.
11. Proxy Servers.
1. Problem Solving Skill.
3. Ability to demonstrate attention to detail.
4. Ability to demonstrate deductive and inductive reasoning skill.
5. Positive Attitude.
6. Self-motivated & energetic.
7. Analyzing Information.
8. Good Communication and Documentation Skills.
ICS is an IT services firm that delivers and supports technology, business management and core infrastructure solutions for organizations spanning diverse industries. ICS helps customers strategically leverage IT investments to become more productive, profitable, competitive and secure through proven methodologies, process optimization and industry best practices. We are dedicated to building a community in which organizations derive long-term business value from practical solutions that guarantee customer success and maximum return on investment.
How to Apply: