IDBI Federal Life Insurance Walkin For Telecaller
Company Name: IDBI Federal Life Insurance
Education: Any Graduate
Experience: 0-1 Year
Salary: INR 1,00,000 – 1,25,000 PA
Tele calling to Prospective Candidates for Agency Advisorship, Internal Agency Advisors and Manager Distributions to communicate on the initiatives launched by the Agency channel as well as to keep a standard communication process on a continuous basis.
Key Accountabilities (List the expected end results or KPIs that the job holder is expected to achieve for this job.)
1. Should adhere to the company Policies strictly
2. Communicate politely with the Advisors/Managers
3. Demonstrate a thorough understanding of our initiatives and the objectives of specific programs
4. Maintain confidentiality and Self Motivated
5. Follow company script guidelines appropriately and detailed briefs to conduct calls
6. Team player
IDBI Federal Life Insurance Co Ltd is a joint-venture of IDBI Bank, India’s premier development and commercial bank, Federal Bank, one of India’s leading private sector banks and Ageas, a multinational insurance giant based out of Europe. In this venture, IDBI Bank owns 48% equity while Federal Bank and Ageas own 26% equity each. . Having started in March 2008, in just five months of inception, IDBI Federal became one of the fastest growing new insurance companies to garner Rs 100 Cr in premiums.
How to Apply:
Walkin Date : 9th Oct to 11th Oct 2014
Time : 10am to 3:30pm
Walkin Address : 1st Floor, Tradeview, Oasis Complex, Kamala City, Gate no-4 PB Marg, Lower Parel (W), Mumbai 400 013, India.