IDBI Federal Life Insurance Co. Ltd Hiring Any Graduate, Any Postgraduate freshers 2015 for Sales Executive/Officer at Pune, Kolhapur, Nagpur. Candidates who have completed Any Graduate, Any Postgraduate can apply for this job from IDBI Federal Life Insurance Co. Ltd.
Company Name: IDBI Federal Life Insurance Co. Ltd
Position: Sales Executive/Officer
Education: Any Graduate, Any Postgraduate
Experience: 0 – 5 yrs
Location: Pune, Kolhapur, Nagpur
IDBI Federal Life Insurance Co Ltd is a joint-venture of IDBI Bank, India’s premier development and commercial bank, Federal Bank, one of India’s leading private sector banks and Ageas, a multinational insurance giant based out of Europe. In this venture, IDBI Bank owns 48% equity while Federal Bank and Ageas own 26% equity each. . Having started in March 2008, in just five months of inception, IDBI Federal became one of the fastest growing new insurance companies to garner Rs 100 Cr in premiums. Through a continuous process of innovation in product and service delivery IDBI Federal aims to deliver world-class wealth management, protection and retirement solutions that provide value and convenience to the Indian customer. The company offers its services through a vast nationwide network of 2,186 partner bank branches of IDBI Bank and Federal Bank in addition to a sizeable network of advisors and partners. As on 31st March 2013, the company has issued over 4.99 lakh policies with a sum assured of over Rs. 28,580 Cr. IDBI Federal today is recognized as a customer-centric brand, with an array of awards to their credit. They have been awarded the PMAA Awards (2009) for best Dealer/Sales force Activity, EFFIE Award (2011) for effective advertising, and conferred with the status of ‘Master Brand 2012-13’ by the CMO Council USA and CMO Asia.
- We have opening for Agency Channel for the position of “Manager Distribution” .
- Experiance : 0-5 Years
- Their Role & Responsibilities are:
- Prospect, meet & convert potential customers to consistently achieve direct sales targets.
- Recruit good quality Insurance Advisors by prospecting, identifying and sourcing good quality insurance advisors through presentations, constant follow ups, collection of necessary documentation and ensuring attendance of the prospective Advisors in the training programme
- Train the Insurance Advisors through classroom and on the job training (accompanying them on sales calls, doing mock presentations, etc) to help them achieve sales targets.
- Achieve business targets- Plan and implement achievement of sales targets month after month by setting individual targets for each of the Advisors in the team taking into consideration the Advisors potential and the total business target.
- Lead, motivate and develop the team of Insurance Advisors- Sustain the team of motivated Insurance Advisors through personal examples and by conducting motivational sessions, feedback programmes, etc.
Any Graduate, Any Postgraduate Holders
- Aptitude Test
- Technical and HR Interview
DOCUMENT REQUIRED (ORIGINAL AND PHOTOCOPIES):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
How to Apply: