Company Name: Indraprastha Gas Limited (IGL)
Education:BE / B. Tech
Details of Post :
- Job Specification : Chief Manager (Contract & Procurement)
- Experience : Minimum 11 years of post qualification experience in relevant Field
- Age : Upper age limit is 39 years as on 01.04.2014
- Remuneration : Compensation that matches the industry standards
- Functional Area : Materials / Contracts / Procurement
- Qualification : First Class BE / B. Tech. – Mechanical / Electrical/Instrumentation (Full-Time)
- Job Description : The incumbent should be a First Class Graduate in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering / Instrumentation Engineering (Full -Time) from UGC recognized University/Institute preferably with additional qualification in Materials Management with proven experience of minimum 11 years in the area of materials planning, procurement, vendor development, logistics of wide range of high quality Oil & Gas equipments, developing and implementing system for cost effective supply chain management and inventory control / stores management. He/she should also have exposure to tendering process for work/service orders/contracts for variety of engineering project and operation & maintenance activities.
The key tasks would involve identifying vendors to source various kinds of Electrical, Instrumentation and Mechanical equipment such as compressors, dispensers, pipeline and associated equipments across the country & overseas, implement effective supply chain management system to cut on costs and successful and timely completion of projects without overruns. Process improvement through ERP system, handling audit of procurement and contract activities, working knowledge of imports procedure and documentation is also desirable.
He / she should be a strong negotiator, having knowledge about the latest rules and regulations on taxes, duties and statutory requirements/compliances. The exposure to SAP – MM module will have an added advantage.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 05.05.2014
How to Apply: