Company Name: Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Gandhinagar)
Position:Senior Research Fellow
Details of Post :
Senior Research Fellow
Applications are invited for the positions on a research project funded by the Defence Research & Development Organization (DRDO), Government of India, Ministry of Defence to be completed at Indian Institute of Technology Gandhinagar.
- Project Title: “Oxidation behavior of rare earth magnetic thin films”
- Name of the Post: Senior Research Fellow (SRF)
- Number of the Post: Two
- Consolidated Monthly Pay: Rs. 18,000/- + 20% HRA (For MTech/ME) Rs. 16,000/- + 20% HRA (For BTech/BE, M.Sc.)
- Qualification and Experience: Essential: BE/BTech/ME/MTech in Materials Science and Engineering/ Materials Engineering/ Metallurgical Engineering/ Ceramic Engineering, M.Sc. in Physics/ Materials Science
- Desirable: highly motivated students willing to do both experiments and calculations are requested to apply. A strong background in thermodynamics and kinetics as well as very good communication and writing skills is required.
- Terms: 1 year (extendable every year up to 2 years depending on performance)
Interested candidates should send their complete resume giving all educational qualifications and experience details, and certificates of qualifications and experience by post or e-mail on or before May 7th, 2014.
Dr. Emila Panda,
Department of Materials Science and Engineering
Indian Institute of Technology – Gandhinagar
Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India – 382424
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 07 May 2014
How to Apply: