Income Tax Department has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Tax Assistant & More Vacancies through recruitment notification – Income Tax Department Recruitment 2015 – C.NO:26(5)/ESTT/SPORTS/2014-15. Candidates who have completed 10th, 12th, Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Income Tax Department
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Tax Assistant & More Vacancies Job on or before 06.04.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Income Tax Department|
|Vacancy Name||Tax Assistant & More Vacancies|
|Educational Qualification||10TH, 12TH, Any Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||37 posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||06.04.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||INCOME TAX OFFICE CHENNAI, Aayakar Bhawan, 121, M G Road, Nungambakkam, Chennai – 600 034, Tamilnadu, India|
DETAIL OF INCOME TAX DEPARTMENT – TAX ASSISTANT & MORE VACANCIES RECRUITMENT:
Income Tax Department, Tamil Nadu Has Invited Application Form For 37 Inspector of Income-tax. All 10th, 12th, Graduation Degree, Eligible Candidates Are Required To Apply Offline Before Or On 06-04-2015 (6th April 2015). All Candidates Who Are Applying For Income Tax Department, Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2015 – 37 Inspector of Income-tax, Should Check Vacancy Details Like – Educational Qualifications And Experiences Requirement, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Age Limit, Selection Criteria, Admit Card, Results, Exam Date, Before Applying.
- No. of Posts & Their Name –
- Inspector of Income-tax – 07
- Tax Assistant – 20
- Multi Tasking Staff – 10 posts
- Total No. of Vacancies – 37 posts
- Salary And Grade Pay – INR Rs. 9300-34,800/- With 4600/- Grade Pay, 5200-20,200/- With 2400/1800/- Grade Pay.
- Employment Type – Full time
- Location – Tamil Nadu
- Age Limit – Candidates age should be between 18 – 25 Years As On 01-01-0215. Age relaxations will be applicable as per the rules. For Postwise Age Details Go To Detailed Advertisement.
- Educational Qualification – All Interested Candidates should have completed 10th, 12th, Graduation Degree or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University. For Post Wise Qualification Go To Detailed Advertisement.
- Eligibility Criteria :- Sports persons who have represented the Country/ State/ University in the International/ National/ Inter University (conducted by Inter University Sports Board) Tournaments.
SELECTION PROCEDURE FOR INCOME TAX DEPARTMENT – TAX ASSISTANT & MORE VACANCIES POST:
- Candidates can apply on or before 06.04.2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
HOW TO APPLY FOR TAX ASSISTANT & MORE VACANCIES – VACANCY IN INCOME TAX DEPARTMENT:
All Eligible and Interested candidates may fill the online application through official website http://tnincometax.gov.in before or on 06-04-2015.
IMPORTANT DATES TO REMEMBER :
Last Date to Apply for this job 06.04.2015
Income Tax Department Recruitment 2015 – C.NO:26(5)/ESTT/SPORTS/2014-15