Indegene hiring Freshers for Support Engineer Role
Company Name: Indegene
Position: Support Engineer
Education: BE/B.Tech, BCA
Experience: 0 to 1 years
1. Immediately respond to trouble tickets by clarifying the nature of the issue and acknowledging the ticket to the end user.
2. Resolve level 1 and level 2 issues, collaborating with other team members when needed.
3. Provide regular status updates to end user through the resolution process.
4. Communicate plan, progress, and issues in a clear and timely manner to both internal and external stakeholders.
5. Contribute to ongoing process improvement initiatives for Indegene Connect
1. B.Tech or BCA freshers or 6 months experience in customer support.
2. Strong English communication skills by both voice and email
2. Good interpersonal and analytical skills
3. Able to work on own and under pressure
4. Good time management and priority handling
5. Strong computer skills with a good understanding of best practices
6. Experience working in a trouble ticket system
We offer scientific partnership to global life science companies by delivering a spectrum of medical, marketing, training, intelligence, and analytics services. The depth of our scientific expertise, scale of operations, offshore delivery model, global footprint, and intellectual property (IP) help us deliver value across multiple dimensions. We offer cost-effective solutions and services. We have the ability to work with global teams and their local affiliates for marketing and educational programs.
How to Apply: