India Infrastructure Finance Company Limited (IIFCL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Manager/ Assistant Manager through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.E/ B.Tech/ MBA/ CA/ ICWA/ M.Sc/ MCA can apply for the new recruitment notification from India Infrastructure Finance Company Limited (IIFCL)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Manager/ Assistant Manager Job on or before05.03.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||India Infrastructure Finance Company Limited (IIFCL)|
|Vacancy Name||Manager/ Assistant Manager|
|Educational Qualification||B.E/B.Tech/ CA/ ICWA/ M.Sc/MCA/ MBA/PGDM|
|Total No of Vacancy||03 posts|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||05.03.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||India Infrastructure Finance Company Limited|
DETAIL OF INDIA INFRASTRUCTURE FINANCE COMPANY LIMITED (IIFCL) MANAGER/ ASSISTANT MANAGER RECRUITMENT:
India Infrastructure Finance Company Limited (IIFCL) is a wholly owned Government of India Enterprise. IIFCL is providing long term financial assistance to various viable infrastructure projects in the country. IIFCL invites applications for the post of Managers *UDGHµ%¶ & Assistant Manager (GUDGHµ$¶ ) through direct recruitment as per details given below:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Manager-NPA Management||01||MBA /Post Graduation/ 2 years PGDM /CA/ICWA/ Graduate degree in Engineering Minimum 3 Years of experience in Credit function including NPA Management in All India Financial Institutions / RBI / Public / Private Sector Banks / NBFCs & other institutions. Scale I (i.e. Officer) of any Public Sector Bank for minimum period of two years. Or *UDGHµ$¶ LH$VVLVWDQW0DQDJHU RIDQ Public Financial Institution (governed by DA under CPI pattern) for minimum period of two years. Or Equivalent Grade in any other Public Financial Institution (governed by DA under IDA pattern) for minimum period of two years. Or Equivalent Grade / Scale in any other Private Sector Banks / NBFCs & other institutions for minimum period of two years.||Rs.21000 – 1000 (9) – 30000 – EB ±1000(2) – 32000 – 1100 (4) – 36400 (16 Yrs)||Max. 35 years|
|Manager-MIS||01||Bachelor Degree in Engineering with specialization in IT/ Computer Science OR Post Graduation Degree with specialization in MIS or Computer Science or Computer Application. Desired qualification: MBA Minimum 3 Years of experience in Information Technology (IT) / Management Information System (MIS) in Banks/ FIs/ PSUs and other Institutions. Scale I (i.e. Assistant Manager) of any Public Sector Bank for minimum period of two years Or *UDGH µ$¶ LH Assistant Manager) of any Public Financial Institution (governed by DA under CPI pattern) for minimum period of two years Or Equivalent Grade in any other Public Financial Institution (governed by DA under IDA pattern) for minimum period of two years Or Equivalent Grade / Scale in any other Private Sector Banks / NBFCs & other institutions for minimum period of two years I||Rs.21000 – 1000 (9) – 30000 – EB ±1000(2) – 32000 – 1100 (4) – 36400 (16 Yrs)||Max. 35 years|
|Assistant Manager||01||MBA/ Post Graduation/2 years PGDM/CA/ICW A/ Graduate degree in Engineering Minimum 1 Year of experience in various areas of banking operations /finance in RBI / All India Financial Institutions / Public / Private Sector Banks / NBFCs & other institutions. Officer of any Public Sector or any Public Financial Institution (governed by DA under CPI pattern) Or Equivalent Grade in any other Public Financial Institution (governed by DA under IDA pattern) Or Equivalent Grade / Scale in any other Private Sector Banks / NBFCs & other institutions||Rs.17100 – 1000 (11) – 28100 – EB -1000 (4) – 32100 – 1100 (1) – 33200(17 years)||Max. 30 years|
SELECTION PROCEDURE FOR INDIA INFRASTRUCTURE FINANCE COMPANY LIMITED (IIFCL) – MANAGER/ ASSISTANT MANAGER POST:
- Candidates can apply on or before 05.03.2015.
- The Selection would be done by way of group discussion and / or interview. Merely satisfying eligibility norms do not entitle a candidate to be called for Group Discussion/Interview. IIFCL reserves the right to call only the requisite number of candidates for the Group Discussion/ Interview after preliminary decision of IIFCL shall be final and binding.
HOW TO APPLY FOR MANAGER/ ASSISTANT MANAGER VACANCY IN INDIA INFRASTRUCTURE FINANCE COMPANY LIMITED (IIFCL):
Eligible candidates may send in their application in the prescribed format (by post) to Box No. C DEL 231179, The Economic Times, 7, Bahadur Shah Zafar Marg, New Delhi-110103 in a closed cover clearly VXSHU VFULEHG DV ³$33/,&$7,21 )25 7+( 3267 2) ««« 3RVW FRGH ««« (Mention the post applied for & post code). No other means/ mode of application will be acceptable. An application not in the prescribed format or not signed by the candidate or incomplete in any respect will not be entertained and will be treated as rejected. Further, only short listed candidates shall be informed of such short listing and shall be called for interview &/or group discussion.
LAST DATE FOR RECEIPT OF APPLICATIONS: The applications with recent passport size photograph & self-attested copies of certificates should reach on or before 05th March 2015 at the address given above. For the candidates staying abroad and for those posting applications from Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Ladakh Division of J& K State, Lahual and Spiti district, the last date for receipt of applications will be 12th March 2015 at. Any application received after the last date will not be entertained by IIFCL. The applications are to be sent by Ordinary post only.
- Age of superannuation in IIFCL is 60 years.
- Working knowledge of Computers including MS- Office is essential for the above posts.
- IIFCL takes no responsibility for any delay in receipt or loss in postal transit of any application or communication. Candidates in their own interest are advised to submit applications well in time before the last date to avoid possible delay in postal transit.
- It is essential that the application is strictly in accordance with the prescribed format and properly and completely filled and contains no alteration / cuttings.
- A Recent Passport Size Coloured Photograph should be firmly pasted onapplication form at the prescribed place and should be signed across by the candidate.
- Before filling in the application form, the candidates must ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria with respect to age, educational qualification, work experience etc. as on 31/01/2015 in respect of the post for which he / she is making the application and that the particulars furnished in the application formare correct in all respects. Decision of IIFCL in all matters regarding eligibility of the candidate, the stages at which such scrutiny of eligibility is to be undertaken, the documents to be produced for the purpose of the interview, selection and any other matter relating to recruitment will be final and binding on the candidates. No correspondence or personal enquires shall be entertained by IIFCL in this behalf.
- In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment that a candidate does not fulfil the eligibility norms and/or that he/she has furnished any incorrect / false information / certificate / documents or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/her candidature will stand cancelled. If any of these shortcomings is/are detected even after appointment, his/her services are liable to be terminated.
- Any request for change of address / change of centre for group discussion and / or interview shall not be entertained.
- IIFCL has the right to reject any application/ candidature at any stage without assigning any reason and the decision of IIFCL shall be final.
- IIFCL has the right to reject entirely or partially the selection/advertisement at any stage without assigning any reason and the decision of IIFCL shall be final in this regard.
- Any resulting dispute arising out of this advertisement shall be subject to the sole jurisdiction of the Courts situated at Delhi.
- Out stationed candidates of SC/ST category called for interview will be reimbursed 3AC rail fares from his/her place of posting to the station of interview & return. xiii. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- Communication shall be sent at the Present Address mentioned by the Candidate in the Application Form.
- Any changes /modifications/notices with reference to this recruitment advertisement will be SODFHG RQ &RPSDQ¶V ZHEVLWH RQO &DQGLGDWHV DSSOLQJ IRU WKH SRVW DUH DGYLVHG WR YLVLW WKH website regularly for updates.
IMPORTANT DATES TO REMEMBER :
Last Date to Apply for this job 05.03.2015