India Post invites application for the recruitment of Multi Tasking Staff with Matriculation (10/ +2)/ ITI holders
|Company name||India Post|
|Posts||Multi Tasking Staff|
|Qualification||Matriculation (10/ +2)/ ITI|
|Salary||Rs 5200-20200/- p.m|
|Total Vacancy||15 Posts|
|Application Last date||20/12/2014|
Details of Post :
Multi Tasking Staff
Applications are invited from eligible applicants to fill up the MTS posts in various Postal /RMS Divisions and Administrative offices in Kerala Postal Circle in the pay band-I Rs 5200-20200+ Grade Pay Rs 1800/-. The details of vacancies, Exam Centres and the Address to which applications are to be sent are as follows
|Name of Post||Qualification||# ofVacancy||Pay scale|
|Multi Tasking Staff||
||15||Rs 5200-20200+ Grade Pay Rs 1800/-.|
Based on the marks obtained in the Aptitude Test, a merit list of qualified candidates will be prepared in each Postal/RMS Division/Administrative Unit separately. As per the availability of acancies as notified above, selection will be made in the respective unit based on the merit list.
Application/Examination Fee :
Candidates are required to remit Application fee of Rs 100/- and the Examination Fee of Rs 400/-at any Departmental Post Office under Unclassified Receipt and affix the receipt at the top of theapplication form without fail. Application fee of Rs 100/-must be paid by all candidates including female without fail. The Exam Fee of Rs 400/- is exempted for all Female candidates and also to ExService men candidates, SC/ST Candidates .
HOW TO APPLY :
- Two attested/self attested Passport size photographs (one firmly affixed on the application form and one to be attached -for Hall Permit)
- Original Receipt granted by the Post office, for payment of Application Fee/Examination Fee-affixed/ pasted at the top of the application form.
- On self-addressed envelope of size 10cm x 23 cm affixed with postage stamps for Rs.22/-
- Age proof – Attested /Self attested copy of SSLC/CBSE/AISSE
- Proof of Educational qualifications – Attested/Self attested copy of Mark sheet or grade sheet to be attached.
- Community certificate – In the case of OBC, Non-creamy Layer Certificate issued by Tahsildar in the prescribed format (Appendix VII/Annexure 4) under the Govt of India and in the case of SC/ST, a certificate issued by Tahsildar in the prescribed format. (If community certificate in the prescribed format is not enclosed, the candidate will be treated as GEN category and considered against General vacancy only. )
- Attested /self attested Discharge Certificate in the case of Ex-servicemen Note: Original certificates should not be enclosed. Only attested are to be attached. Plus2, Degree, Computer certificates need not be attached.
The Notification and the Application Form can be downloaded from our website www.indiapost.gov.in and www.keralapost.gov.in
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 20/12/2014