India Post has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Director through recruitment notification – India Post Recruitment 2015 – NO: CP-14/PTC/CH.III. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from India Post
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Assistant Director on or before 11/05/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||India Post|
|Vacancy Name||Assistant Director|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate|
|Total No Of Vacancy||02 Posts|
|Last Date To Apply For This Job||11/05/2015|
|Address For The Job Vacancy||Department of Posts Office of the Director, Postal Training Centre, Saharanpur – 247002|
Detail Of India Post Assistant Director Recruitment:
Two posts of Asstt. Director (Trg.), in the grade of PS Group B post is vacant at PTC, Saharanpur due to retirementtransfer of officers. One more vacancy will be likely to arise shortly as the officer working against the post Asstt. Director (Trg.) is promoted. Hence, it is requested to circulate this notice to all eligible Group B’ officer in your CircleRegionCentre. As per the existing rules, the Asstt. Director in PTC are entitled to get 15% of the basic pay as Training Allowance. Volunteers are called for to work as Asstt. Directors at PTC Saharanpur.
- No of post : 02
- The applicants should be graduate having good knowledge of English/ Hindi and flair for teaching, good oratory, writing skill and good knowledge of computers. In addition to the classroom assignment, they must be prepared to undertake work relating to preparation of training material and other woks as entrusted to them from time to time.
- The applicants should possess thorough knowledge of all Departmental packages and proficiency in latest information technology trends of the Department.
- The incumbent of the post should be proficient in computerized operations with computer related subjects.
- Preference will be given to those who have undergone DTS Training.
- Selected officers will be provided with residential accommodation subject of availability. The officer who is likely to retire within three year need not be sponsored.
Selection Procedure For India Post – Assistant Director Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 11/05/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Assistant Director Vacancy in India Post:
Applications from senior most ASPs who are due for promotion within a year may be forwarded. The selection is subject to the clearance by the screening committee and approval by Directorate. The applications with the bio-data in the proforma appended, along with Certified copies of APARs for last five years may please be sent so as to reach this office on or before 11-05-2015
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 11/05/2015
Reference: India Post Recruitment 2015 – NO: CP-14/PTC/CH.III
How to Apply: