India Tourism Development Corporation Limited (ITDC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Director (Finance) through recruitment notification – India Tourism Development Corporation Limited (ITDC) Recruitment 2015 – NO. 7/27/2015-PESB. Candidates who have completed CA, MBA can apply for the new recruitment notification from India Tourism Development Corporation Limited (ITDC).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Director (Finance) Job on or before 1/9/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : India Tourism Development Corporation Limited (ITDC)
Vacancy Name : Director (Finance)
Educational Qualification : MBA/PGDM, CA
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs. 65,000-75,000/- p.m
Job Location : New Delhi
Last Date to Apply for this job : 1/9/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Government of India , (Department of Personnel and Training) Block No.14, C.G.O. Complex, Lodhi Road New Delhi – 110003
Detail of India Tourism Development Corporation Limited (ITDC) Director (Finance) Recruitment:
- Sub: Selection for the post of DIRECTOR (FINANCE), INDIA TOURISM DEV. CORPN.(ITDC) in schedule ‘B’ of the CPSE.
- The Public Enterprises Selection Board (PESB) is seeking qualified candidates for the post of DIRECTOR (FINANCE), INDIA TOURISM DEV. CORPN.(ITDC) in schedule “B” of the CPSE, the scale of pay of the post being Rs. 65000-75000/-(Revised). A copy of the job description for the post is enclosed.
- It is requested that names of candidates seniority-wise who are eligible as per job description for the said post alongwith their up-to-date bio-data (in the prescribed form) duly endorsed may kindly be forwarded to PESB by 01 September 2015 . It is also requested that advance action may be taken to keep the ACRs for last 5 years, of those candidates ready alongwith their latest vigilance profile [(i) penalty imposed, if any during the last 10 years (ii) details of disciplinary action initiated/being initiated if any, etc.] to be furnished as and when the selection meeting is scheduled.
- In case the relevant details are not received within the stipulated time, it will be assumed that there are no eligible candidates to be sponsored for the post.
- AGE: On the date of occurrence of vacancy (DOV)
- Internal 40-56
- Others 40-55
- EMPLOYMENT STATUS: The applicant must, on the date of application, as well as on the date of interview, be employed in a regular capacity – and not in a contractual/ad-hoc capacity – as one of the following:- (i) An officer of a Central Public Sector Enterprise (CPSE) (including a full-time functional Director in the Board of a CPSE); (ii) An officer of the Central Government/ Armed Forces of the Union; (iii) An officer of an All India Service.
- QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE: The incumbent should be a Cost Accountant/Chartered Accountant/MBA (with specialization in Finance), with good academic record from a recognized university/institution. He should have managerial experience at a senior level in corporate financial management and accounts including Cost and Budgetary Control, Institutional Finance and Working Capital Management in an organization of repute. Minimum qualification is relaxable in the case of internal candidates and Government officers with relevant and adequate background and experience.
- Rs. 6250-7475 (IDA)
- Rs. 8250-10050 (IDA) POST 01.01.1992
- Rs. 18500-23900 (IDA) POST 01.01.1997
- Rs. 43200–66000 (IDA) Post 01.01.2007
- Rs. 14300-18300 (CDA)
- Rs. 37400–67000 + GP Rs. 8700 (CDA) PAY SCALE: (a) Officers of CPSEs. Candidate should, on the date of vacancy, be working in the following or a higher pay scale: The minimum length of service required in the eligible scale will be one year for internal candidates, and two years for others as on the date of vacancy.
- DURATION OF APPOINTMENT The appointment shall be for a period of five years or upto the date of superannuation whichever is earlier.
- SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS Prospective candidates from the Central Public Sector and Government officers shall submit their applications, through proper channel, in the format at Annexure. The applications for various categories of the officers are routed through proper channel as follows: a) For Government Servants: through Cadre Controlling authority. b) For CMD’s/MD’s/Director’s in CPSE: through the concerned administrative Ministry. c) For below Board level in CPSE: through the concerned CPSE.
- CERTIFICATION BY CANDIDATE a) Candidate has to submit his/her willingness for the post at the time of interview itself clearly stating that he/she will join the post, if selected. If any candidate, does not initially give his/her willingness, he/she will not be interviewed. b) If any of the candidates who appeared for the interview and is selected by the PESB, gives his/her unwillingness after the interview is held, but before the appointment is processed, would be debarred for a period of two years for being considered for a Board level post in any PSE other than the one to which the candidate belongs. c) If any candidate gives his/her unwillingness after the issue of offer of appointment, he/she would be debarred for a period of two years from the date of offer of appointment from being considered for a Board level post in any PSE other than the one to which the candidate belongs. d) In the above cases, no request for relaxation or otherwise would be entertained.
Selection Procedure for India Tourism Development Corporation Limited (ITDC) – Director (Finance) Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 1/9/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Director (Finance) Vacancy in India Tourism Development Corporation Limited (ITDC) :
- Annexure may be downloaded from the website of PESB.
- Last date of receipt of applications in PESB is 01 September 2015. No application shall be entertained under any circumstances after the stipulated date. Incomplete applications are liable to be REJECTED.
- Board reserves the right to shortlist candidates for interview.
- Applications are to be addressed to SHRI RAJIV RAI, Secretary, Public Enterprises Selection Board,
- Public Enterprises Bhawan, Block No. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003.
- ALL CORRESPONDENCE WITH THE PUBLIC ENTERPRISES SELECTION BOARD SHOULD BE ADDRESSED TO SECRETARY, PUBLIC ENTERPRISES SELECTION BOARD ONLY.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 1/9/2015
India Tourism Development Corporation Limited (ITDC) Recruitment 2014 – NO. 7/27/2015-PESB.