India Trade Promotion Organisation (ITPO) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Financial Adviser & Chief Accounts Officer through recruitment notification – India Trade PromotionOrganisation (ITPO) Recruitment 2015 – NO.4-ITPO(2)/E-I/2012 VOL-I . Candidates who have completed CA/ ICWA can apply for the new recruitment notification from India TradePromotion Organisation (ITPO)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Financial Adviser & Chief Accounts Officer on or before 01/05/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||India Trade Promotion Organisation (ITPO)|
|Vacancy Name||Financial Adviser & Chief Accounts Officer|
|Educational Qualification||CA/ ICWA|
|Total No of Vacancy||02 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||01/05/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Sr. Manager (Admn), India Trade PromotionOrganisation, Room No.208, Pragati Bhawan, Pragati Maidan, New Delhi-110 001|
DETAIL OF INDIA TRADE PROMOTION ORGANISATION (ITPO)FINANCIAL ADVISER & CHIEF ACCOUNTS OFFICER RECRUITMENT:
Applications are invited for filling up of one post of Financial Adviser & Chief Accounts Officer (FA&CAO) on deputation for three years/immediate absorption basis in ITPO in the pay-scale of Rs.43200-66000 (IDA pattern). ITPO does not provide residential accommodation to the incumbent. Perks & allowances as applicable to IDA scales will not be applicable to incumbents whose parent cadre scale is CDA scale. Interested applicants, who fulfill the following eligibility criteria, may apply for the post:
- Educational qualifications required for Direct Recruits: Essential (i) Associate membership of Institute of Cost and Works Accountants of India/Institute of Chartered Accountant (ii) Working knowledge of Computer applications
- Experience required for Direct Recruits: Essential 15 years managerial experience in Financial/ Accounts in government/Public Sector/ reputed Private Sector organisations, preferably in the field of exhibitions. Out of 15 years at least 5 years experience should have been as Head of Division.
- Pay-scale of Rs.43200-66000/-pm
- Upper Age Limit 56 years as on the closing date of receipt of applications
SELECTION PROCEDURE FOR INDIA TRADE PROMOTION ORGANISATION (ITPO) – FINANCIAL ADVISER & CHIEF ACCOUNTS OFFICER POST:
- Candidates can apply on or before 01/05/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
HOW TO APPLY FOR FINANCIAL ADVISER & CHIEF ACCOUNTS OFFICER VACANCY IN INDIA TRADE PROMOTION ORGANISATION (ITPO):
The officers from Govt. Organisations/PSUs fulfilling above criteria for the post may apply through proper channel. Their applications (as per format enclosed) with authenticated copies of their ACR dossiers for the last 5 years, Vigilance Clearance, Penalty and Integrity Certificates may reach to the Sr. Manager (Admn), India Trade Promotion Organisation, Room No.208, Pragati Bhawan, Pragati Maidan, New Delhi-110 001 latest by 01.05.2015. Those who had responded to the earlier advertisement of September 23, 2014 & December 30, 2014 need not apply again.
IMPORTANT DATES TO REMEMBER :
Last Date to Apply for this job 01/05/2015
Reference: India Trade Promotion Organisation (ITPO) Recruitment 2015 – NO.4-ITPO(2)/E-I/2012 VOL-I