Indian Academy of Sciences (IAS) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Accounts Assistant through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.Com can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Academy of Sciences (IAS)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Senior Accounts Assistant Job on or before 27/4/2015 Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Indian Academy of Sciences (IAS)|
|Vacancy Name||Senior Accounts Assistant|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||27/4/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Indian Academy of Sciences C V Raman Avenue, Bengaluru 560 080|
Detail of Indian Academy of Sciences (IAS) Senior Accounts Assistant Recruitment:
The Academy, an autonomous institution under Department of Science and Technology, Government of India proposes to fill up the position of
- Senior Accounts Assistant
- (No of posts: 1 -General).
- Essential Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in Commerce from a recognized university with a minimum of 60% marks. Proficiency in Tally ERP 9.
- Desirable: Master’s degree in Commerce
- Experience: Minimum 8 years of post-qualification experience in the accounts department in a reputed institution preferably in a Govt. of India organization/Government funded R & D organization. Relaxation in experience may be considered for deserving candidates. The decision of the selection committee will be final.
- Job description: Senior Accounts Assistant is required to work with Accounts Officer and assist in supervising book keeping, finalization of accounts, handling bills, claims, investment of funds etc., and carry out any other work assigned. Ability to handle accounts in double entry system on accrual basis, preparation of annual budget and financial statements, bank reconciliation statements, handling direct and indirect taxes, TDS etc., audits by CA and C & AG, control of accounts in computer based accounting software, Purchase and Stores, handling accounts of journals’ subscription, drafting/noting in English are prominent. Sound knowledge of Government of India pension, provident fund and GFR rules is a must.
- Age: Not more than 33 years as on 27 April 2015
- Pay band: Rs.9,300-34,800 Grade pay Rs.4,200 (PB-2) (Gross emoluments will be Rs 35,307). Plus carries admissible allowances as applicable to central government employees working in Bangalore.
Selection Procedure for Indian Academy of Sciences (IAS)- Senior Accounts Assistant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 27/4/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Senior Accounts Assistant Vacancy in Indian Academy of Sciences (IAS):
- Application on plain paper accompanied by detailed curriculum vitae which should describe the tasks handled along with testimonials and names of at least two referees should be sent to: the Executive Secretary, Indian Academy of Sciences, P.B. No 8005, Sadashivanagar P.O., Bangalore 560 080 before April 27, 2015.
- The selected candidate should undergo a probationary period of 2 years extendable to such period(s) as may be decided by the competent authority.
- Candidates already in government service should forward their application through proper channel or should submit No Objection Certificate at the time of interview.
- The selection process will be through a written test for the short listed candidates. Only those who qualify in the test will be called for a personal interview. Interim enquires will not be attended to.
Important dates to remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 27/4/2015.