Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) conducting walk-in drive for the recruitment of Research Associate with Ph.D../ M.Sc educational background on October 17, 2014
|Company name||Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI)|
|Posts||Research Associate (RA)|
|Total Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Application Last date||October 17, 2014|
Details of Post :
|Name of Post||Qualification||# ofVacancy||Pay scale|
|Research Associate||iM.Sc. in Plant Pathology/ Biotechnology/ Molecular Biology/ Life Sciences with 2 years of experience in Fungal Molecular Biology or relevant field
Desirable: Ph.D in Plant Pathology/ Biotechnology/ Molecular Biology/ Life Sciences / Research experience in Molecular Biology and knowledge of computer applications and bioinformatics
|1||Rs. 24,000 + 30% HRA (For Ph.D) & Rs. 23,000+ 30% HRA (For M.Sc)|
- No objection and experience certificate from the employer in case he/she is in employment.
- The interview will be held on 17. 10. 2014 (reporting time 9.30-11.30 am) in Visiting Scientist Room (Room No. 41), at Division of Plant Pathology, IARI, Pusa Campus, New Delhi-110012.
- The period of engagement of RA will be initially for one year. However, appointment is likely to be extended further.
- Position is purely time bound, non-regular and on co-terminus basis with the project. Appointment can be terminated on one month’s notice
- The selected candidate shall have no legal right to claim regularization by absorption or otherwise against any regular posts or any further contractual engagement on termination of the Project.
- Candidates should appear for interview with a copy of bio-data (strictly in the format attached), photograph and original testimonials.
- Candidates reaching after the specified timing will not be entertained.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidature. The Director’s decision will be final and binding in all respects. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply :17.10.2014
Venue : The interview will be held on 17. 10. 2014 (reporting time 9.30-11.30 am) in Visiting Scientist Room (Room No. 41), at Division of Plant Pathology, IARI, Pusa Campus, New Delhi-110012.
|Click here for More Details|