Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Junior Research Fellow. Walk in Interview will be held on 06/5/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI)|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Salary||Rs.16,000 /- p.m|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Walk in date to Apply for this job||06/5/2015|
|Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy||Division of Entomology Indian Agricultural Research Institute New Delhi 110012|
Detail of Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
A walk in interview will be held for the selection of one Junior Research Fellow in the SERB funded project under DST entitled “Elucidating the role of novel regulatory gene from rice in response to water deficit stress and their functional validation”.
- Essential qualifications for JRF: M. Sc. with specialization in Plant Biochemistry/ Plant Molecular Biology and Biotechnology/Life Sciences/ Botany, NET/GATE qualified.
- Desirable: Research experience after PG degree and Hands on experience in molecular biological and biochemical techniques
- Emoluments: Pre revised : 16,000 + 30% HRA. Revised emoluments will be given as per circular issued by SERB No. SB/S9/Z-01/ 2015 dtd 07/1/2015. The post is purely temporary in nature and is co-terminus with the project. Interested candidates should attend the interview along with filled application forms (format in the following page) on 6.5.2015 at 10 AM, in the Division of Biochemistry, IARI, New Delhi along with all the relevant documents.
Selection Procedure for Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Junior Research Fellow vacancy in Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI):
- Age limit: 35 years (Age relaxation of 3 years for OBC and 5 years for SC/ST/ and women candidate as per govt. guidelines).
- The total duration of project is 3 years and the positions are purely temporary on contractual basis and co-terminus with the project. The renewal of yearly contract is subjected to the satisfactory performance of JRF.
- The biodata with full particulars i.e. qualifications, experience, NOC from the previous employer/experience certificate, publications etc. along with original/attested copies of the certificates must be brought along with.
- The Interview of eligible candidates will be held in the Division of Biochemistry, IARI, PUSA Campus, New Delhi on 6 th May 2014 at 10 A.M.
- The interested candidates may also send their application in advance to for preliminary screening with publication details or for any details regarding this advertisement (format in the following page) to [email protected]; [email protected]
- No TA/DA shall be paid to the candidates appearing for the interview.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 06/5/2015
Division of Entomology Indian Agricultural Research Institute New Delhi 110012.