Company Name: Indian Air Force
Details of Post :
- Indian Air Force offers opportunities for UNMARRIED MALE INDIAN CITIZENS from all the Districts of State of Punjab and Union Territory of Chandigarh to become airmen.The Recruitment Test for Group ‘Y’ [ForAutomobile Technician, Ground Training Instructor and Indian Air Force (Police)] Trades will be held at Air Force Station Adampur (Doaba), Jalandhar (Punjab) from 12 April 2014 to 15 April 2014 as per the Selection Programme given below.
- SELECTION PROGRAMME. The Recruitment Test will be conducted from 7AM onwards as per the detailsgiven below. Candidates reporting upto 10AM on 12 April 2014 at the Rally venue will only be permitted to appear in the Recruitment Rally
- DATE OF BIRTH BLOCK. (a) Candidates should be born between 01 AUGUST 1994 to 30 NOVEMBER 1997 (both days inclusive). (b) Upper age limit on date of enrolment is 21 years.
- EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION (a) Passed Intermediate / 10+2 / equivalent examination in any stream/subjects approved by Central/State Education Boards, with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English. OR (b) Passed two year Vocational Course affiliated/recognised by CBSE / State Education Boards/Councils duly recognised at par with 10+2 by AIU with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English in Vocational Course or in Intermediate / Matriculation, if English is not a subject in Vocational Course.
DOMICILE REQUIREMENT. To be eligible to appear in the rally at Air Force Station Adampur (Doaba), Jalandhar (Punjab) the candidates are required to satisfy the following conditions:-
- Should have passed the qualifying examination from any of the RECOGNISED BOARDS/ UNIVERSITY.
- The School/College/Education Boards/Councils from where candidates have passed the qualifying examination should be within the geographical/administrative limits of the State of Punjab and Union Territory of Chandigarh. If the name of District is not mentioned with the name of Institution in the certificate/marks sheet of qualifying examination, the candidates are to produce Domicile Certificate issued by SDM/ Tehsildar having powers of SDM or any official authorised by the State Government of Punjab or Government of UT of Chandigarh only will be accepted.
- Permanent Domicile of State of Punjab and Union Territory of Chandigarh, who have passed the qualifying examination from any where in India. However, such candidates have to produce the Domicile Certificate prior to commencement of examination from appropriate authority as given in sub-paragraph 5 (b) above.
- Sons of Serving/Retired/Discharged/Deceased Air Force Personnel, irrespective of their domicile status may be permitted to appear in the rally subject to submission of Son of Air Force Personnel Certificate as a proof in the following categories:- (i) Father / Mother is presently serving in any Air Force Unit located in the State of Punjab and Union Territory of Chandigarh. (ii) Ex-IAF personnel/families of deceased personnel who are residing in the State of Punjab and Union Territory of Chandigarh (on production of proof of minimum stay of one year along with Original and a photocopy of Discharge Book).
PAY & ALLOWANCES. During training, a stipend of Rs. 8,550/-per month will be paid. On completion of training, starting gross emoluments at the minimum of scale of pay including Dearness Allowance(DA), will be Rs. 20,500/-per month (approximately) [Pay in Pay Band – (Rs.6,250/-)+Grade Pay – (Rs.2,000/-)+Military Service Pay (MSP)-Rs.2,[email protected]%- (Rs.10,250/-) which, in subsequent years, may rise up to Rs.38,720/-per month(approximately)[ Pay in Pay Band – (Rs.12,560/ -) + Grade Pay – (Rs.4800/-) + Military Service Pay (MSP) – (Rs.2,000) + DA @ 100% – (Rs.19,360/-)] as per sixth pay commission depending upon the rank attained. Other allowances such as Transport Allowance, Composite Personal Maintenance Allowance(CPMA), Leave Ration Allowance (LRA), Family Planning Allowance, GCB+Classn pay, HRA etc are also admissible to airmen.
ALL QUERIES WILL BE ENTERTAINED BY COMMANDING OFFICER, 1 AIRMEN SELECTION CENTRE, 48 MANSFIELD ROAD, AMBALA CANTT (PUNJAB) – 133 001, TELEPHONE – 0171-2630048 (DIRECT) & 0171-2634980- 84 (EXTENTION : 7831) AND E-MAIL – [email protected] QUERY WILL BE ENTERTAINED BY CENTRAL AIRMEN SELECTION BOARD (CASB), NEW DELHI.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 12 April 2014-15 April 2014
How to Apply: