Company Name: Indian Air Force
Position: Recruitment Rally for Airman posts
Education: Any Graduate
Details of Post :
Recruitment Rally for Airman posts
- Name of the Post :Recruitment Rally
- Qualification :Passed Intermediate/ 10+2/ equivalent examination in Physics /Chemistry /Biology /English with 50% marks in English in Vocational Course or in Intermediate / Matriculation, if English is not a subject in Vocational Course. Note : Exact aggregate percentage of marks up to first place of decimal for all subjects as mentioned in the Marks Sheet of Intermediate or 10+2/equivalent (For example, 49.9% should NOT be rounded off to 50%)
- Age : 21 Years
Medical Standards : (a) General Medical Standards for Group ‘Y’ (Except Auto Tech, GTI, IAF (P) and Musician) Trades are as follows:
- Height : Minimum height required is 152.5 cms.
- Chest : Minimum range of expansion is 5 cm.
- Weight : Proportionate to height and age.
- Corneal Surgery (PRK/LASIK) is not acceptable.
- Hearing :Candidates should have normal hearing i.e. able to hear forced whisper from a distance of 6 meters with each ear separately.
- Dental : Should have healthy gums, good set of teeth and minimum 14 dental points.
- Health :Candidates should be free from medical or surgical deformity. He should be free from all communic-able diseases and skin ailments. Candidates must be physically and mentally FIT to perform duty in any part of world, in any climate and terrain. (b) Colour Vision and Visual Standards for Group ‘Y’ (Except Auto Tech, GTI, IAF (P) and Musician) Trades are as follows
HOW TO APPLY :
- 17th February 2014 Alappuzha, Palakkad and Malappuram Districts of Kerala
- 18th February 2014 Ernakulam, Kozhikode and Wayanad Districts of Kerala
- 19th February 2014 Thiruvanathapuram and Thrissur Districts of Kerala Mahe (up to Puducherry) and UT of Lakshadweep
- 20th February 2014 Kannur, Pathanamthitta and Idukki Districts of Kerala
- 21st February 2014 Kollam, Kottayam and Kasargod Districts of Kerala
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 17 Feb 2014
How to Apply: