Indian Air Force (IAF) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Commissioned Officer through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Air Force (IAF)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Commissioned Officer Job on or before 14-02-2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Indian Air Force (IAF)|
|Vacancy Name||Commissioned Officer|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 post|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||14-02-2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||
Post Bag No. 001, Nirman Bhawan Post Office, New Delhi-110106
DETAIL OF INDIAN AIR FORCE (IAF)COMMISSIONED OFFICER RECRUITMENT:
- Name of the Posts: Commissioned Officer
- Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 20-26 years as on 01-01-2016.
- Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Post Graduation Degree in any Science Stream/ Mathematics/ Statistics/ Geography/ Computer Applications/ Environmental Science.
SELECTION PROCEDURE FOR INDIAN AIR FORCE (IAF)- COMMISSIONED OFFICER POST:
- Candidates can apply on or before 14-02-2015.
- Candidates will be selected based on Intelligence Test, Psychological Test, Group Tests, Interview.
HOW TO APPLY FOR COMMISSIONED OFFICER VACANCY IN INDIAN AIR FORCE (IAF):
Eligible candidates may send their application in the prescribed format affixing recent colour passport size photograph along with two unattested recent colour passport size photographs, one self addressed envelope (size 23 x 10 cm) with Rs. 27/- Postage Stamp by ordinary post only to Post Bag No. 001, Nirman Bhawan Post Office, New Delhi-110106 from 17-01-2015 to 14-02-2015 and for remote areas on or before 21-02-2015. Superscribe the envelope as “Application for Meteorology Branch Courses Commencing in January 2016″
Reliance Recruitment – 10,000+ vacancy –
IMPORTANT DATES TO REMEMBER :
Last Date to Apply for this job 14-02-2015
Employment News Paper Pg No. 33, Dated: 17-01-2015 to 23-01-2015