Indian Air Force (IAF) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Multi Tasking Staff & More Vacancies through recruitment notification . Candidates who have completed Matriculation can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Air Force (IAF).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Multi Tasking Staff & More Vacancies Job on or before 22/6/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Indian Air Force (IAF)
Vacancy Name : Multi Tasking Staff & More Vacancies
Educational Qualification : 10TH, 12TH
Total No of Vacancy : 94 Post
Salary : Rs.5,200-20,200/- p.m
Job Location : Across India
Last Date to Apply for this job : 22/6/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Indian Air Force (IAF), Across India
Detail of Indian Air Force (IAF) Multi Tasking Staff & More Vacancies Recruitment:
- Name of the Post:
- LDC (Lower Division Clerk): 10 Posts
- MTS (Multi Tasking Force): 35 Posts
- Steno Grade-II: 01 Post
- Dhobi: 02 Posts
- Safaiwala: 13 Posts
- Mess Staff: 17 Posts
- C&SMW (Copper Smith and Sheet Metal Worker): 01 Post
- Store Keeper: 01 Post
- CMTD (Civilian Mechanical Transport Driver) (Ordinary Grade): 06 Posts
- Cook: 05 Posts
- Painter: 01 Post
- Draughtsman Grade-III: 01 Post
- Fire Engine Driver: 01 Post
- Total No. of Posts: 94
- Age Limit: Candidates age limit is 18 to 25 years for S.No- 2, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 and 18 to 27 years for S.No- 1, 3, 13. Age relaxation is applicable for SC/ ST/ OBC/ OH/ Ex Serviceman/ Departmental/ Other eligible candidates as per central Government of India rules.
- Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess 12th class or equivalent for LDC Post, Matriculation or equivalent for MTS post, 12th class or equivalent from a recognized Board or University & skill test norms on computer for Steno Grade-II post. For more information refer notification.
Selection Procedure for Indian Air Force (IAF) – Multi Tasking Staff & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 22/6/2015.
- Candidates will be selected based on their performance in written examination/ interview.
How to apply for Multi Tasking Staff & More Vacancies Vacancy in Indian Air Force (IAF) :
Eligible candidates may send their application in the prescribed format along with duly self attested recent passport size photograph (size 4.5×3.5 cm), self attested copies of relevant certificates, self addressed stamped envelope of size 24×11 cm and in an envelope should be superscribed as the “Application for the post of ________in ______ Unit” to the Indian Air Force, HQ Western Air Command, IAF within 30 days from the date of advertisement.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 22/6/2015.