Company Name: Indian Army
Position: Army Recruitment Rally
Education: 10+2, diploma in Engg, B.Sc,
Location: Andhra Pradesh
Details of Post :
Army Recruitment Rally
An open Army Recruitment rally under the aegis of Headquarters Recruiting Zone, Chennai will be conducted by Army Recruiting Office,Guntur from 21 Mar 2014 to 28 Mar 2014 at SPORTS AUTHORITY OF INDIA, OUTDOOR STADIUM, KURNOOL to enroll eligible candidates into the Army from seven districts of Andhra Pradesh viz, Anantapur,Chittoor, Guntur, Kadapa, Kurnool, Nellore & Prakasam in Soldier Technical, Soldier Nursing Assistant, Soldier General Duty, Soldier Tradesmen & Soldier Clerk/Store Keeper Technical Categories
Name of the Post, Qualification :
- Soldier Technical, 10+2/Intermediate (XII) Examination pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry,Maths and English
- Soldier Technical Aviation, 10+2/Intermediate (XII) Examination pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry,Maths and English / Three years diploma in Engg (Mechanical/Electrical /Automobiles / Computer Science Mechanical Engg and Electronic &Instrumentation Engg) from a recognised polytechnic Inst
- Soldier Nursing Assistant, 10+2/Intermediate pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with 40% marks in each subject and 50% marks in aggregate or B.Sc Degree (Botony/ Zoology/Bio Science) and English (simple pass) Stipulation of marks laid down at 10+2 level will not be applicable for B.Sc degrees.
- Soldier General Duty, 10th passed with min 33% in each subject /C2 Grade or 4.75 Points in Grade System and 45% marks in aggregate except additional subject . 10+2 simple pass in all subjects. Stipulated marks percentage will be waived off for 10+2 and higher education qualification
- Soldier Tradesman, 8th Class Pass. For House Keeper, Mess Keeper and Syce.10th Class Pass. For Chef, Washerman, Dresser, Steward, Tailor, Artisan (Woodwork), Artisan (Metallurgy) Suport Staff (ER) Artisan (Construction) and all other trades 10th simple pass / ITI qualification in respective trades. Only candidates who have undertaken Class X Board Exam would be considered.
- Soldier Clerk/Store Keeper Technical, (a) Should have secured 40% marks in each subject and 50% marks in aggregate in class XII. (b) Should have studied English and Math/Acct/Book Keeping in Class XII or Class X. Should have secured minimum 40% marks in each of these subjects, whether it was studied in class XII or class X.(c) If an individual is a graduate (any field) with Maths / Accountancy/Book Keeping and English (Even elective) as one of the subjects, the stipulation of scoring 40% marks in Math / English in class XII or Class X and scoring 50% marks in aggregate in class XII is waived off. (d) If an individual is a graduate but not having English and math/Accountancy/Book Keeping at graduate level, he should have scored minimum 40% marks in English and Math/Accountancy/Book Keeping at least once in Class XII or Class X.
- Soldier Technical 17 Yrs 6 months to 23 Years (Born between 21 Mar 1991 to 21 Sep 1996)
- Soldier Nursing Assistant 17 Yrs 6 months to 23 Years (Born between 21 Mar 1991 to 21 Sep 1996)
- Soldier General Duty 17 Yrs 6 months to 21 Years (Born between 21 Mar 1993 to 21 Sep 1996)
- Soldier Tradesman 17 Yrs 6 months to 23 Years (Born between 21 Mar 1991 to 21 Sep1996)
- 17 Yrs 6 months to 23 Years (Born between 21 Mar 1991 to 21 Sep 1996)
Documents Required. Candidates are advised to bring the following documents in original on the day of _Rally as per programme. The documents should be laminated, arranged properly in a sequence and contained in a file cover, alongwith three Photostat Copies of each duly attested by a Gazetted Officer with his name and seal in ENGLISH. Candidates are advised to check their certificates and Marks Sheet for mismatch of names , DOB, Parents name, School and other particulars in various certificates. Nativity, Community, TranserCertificate and 10th class certificate are the basic documents. All seals and language should be in ENGLISH:
- SSC Mark Sheet
- Intermediate Mark Sheet
- Degree Mark Sheet
- Nativity, Community, Date of Birth Certificate in English Duly signed by Tehsildar or Revenue Officer with his name and seal in ENGLISH.
- Study and Conduct Certificate from last education institute in ENGLISH.
- Character certificate from Village Sarpanch / Administrative Officer in ENGLISH.
- Transfer certificate in original in ENGLISH
- NCC/Sports/ITI & Computer certificate of O++ level if held.
- In case of Non Matric Candidates, Transfer Certificate duly verified by the
- District Education Officer and Mark Sheets of last examination appeared duly affixed with school seal and attested by Headmaster. Seal and language should be in ENGLISH.
- In case of son of service soldier of JCO / NCO or Officer, Relatonship certificate duly signed by Chief Record Officer / Senior Record Officer of respective Record office with date of birth, joint photograph of the candidate with his complete FamilyMembers
- In case of Son of Ex-servicemen, relaionship certificate duly signed by Chief Record Officer / Senior Records Officer of respective Records Office. The certificate must indicate, whether the son was born during / after retirement. Also combined Certificate of Discharge or Transfer to reserve and recommendation for Civil Employment (IAFY-1964) will be produced as a provisional document for screening
- There is provision for instant enrolment for Sons of War Widows and Battle Casualties, Eligible candidates to candidates to contact concerned Army Recruiting Office
- Twently latest coloured 34 x 45 mm passport size photographs not taken earlier than (applicable date of photograph) with name and DOB of candidates printed on photographs. ALL DOCUMENTS AND RUBBER STAMP SHOULD BE IN ENGLISH.
Pay and Allowances and other Facilities. After enrolment, a solider is entitled to get approx 11,000/- PM and allowances as admissible along with other facilities such as free ration/ration money, clothing, medical for self and dependents, accommodation and Railway warrant for self and dependents, Group Housing Scheme, Army Group Insurance Scheme of Rs. 25,00,000/-. Full paid Annual Leave of 60 days, Casual Leave 30 days medical leave as recommended by medical authority and leave encashment 30 days in a calendar year and maximum 300 days in service
In case of further query see website at www.joinindianarmy.nic.in or contact ARO, Guntur at Tele No 0863-2230008, www.joinindianarmy.nic.in,Tele : 0863-2230008 14. For a copy of certificates and this notification check website www.apgov.nic.in
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 21 Mar 2014 to 28 Mar 2014
How to Apply: