Company Name: Indian Army
Position: Join Territorial Army as an Officer
Details of Post :
Join Territorial Army as an Officer
Applications are invited from gainfully employed young men for an opportunity of donning the uniform and serving the nationas Territorial Army Officers,basedon the concept of enabling motivated young men to serve in a military environment without having to sacrifice their primary professions. You can serve the nation in two capacities – as a civilian and as a soldier. No other option allows you such an expanse of experiences
1. Only male citizens of India and Ex-service officers who are medically fit.
2. Age – 18 to 42 years as on 31Dec 2013.
3. Qualification- Graduate from any recognized university.
4. Employment-Gainfully Employed in Central Govt/Semi Govt/ Pvt Firm/ Own business/Self Employed.
5. Note : Serving Employees of Polices/Para Military Forces are not eligible.
EMBODIMENT FOR TRAINING
1. One month basic training in the first year of commission.
2. Two months annual training camp every year including the first year.
3. Three months Post Commissioning training within first two years at IMA Dehradun.
Date of written Exam :- 09Feb 2014.
1. PART I – Short Essay.
2. PART II – Objective type question on General Awareness : Includes Issues related to Political / Economical affairs, International Situation and Sports
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SERVICE
1. Commission is granted in the rank of Lieutenant.
2. Pay and Allowances and privileges will be same as Regular Army Officers when embodied for training and military service.
3. Promotions upto Lt Col by time scale subject to fulfilling laid down criteria. Promotion to Colonel and Brigadier by selection.
4. Officers commissioned in TA Infantry may be called out for military service for longer duration depending on requirement.
1. LIEUTENANT PB-3/15600-39100 5400 6000
2. CAPTAIN PB-3/15600-39100 6100 6000
3. MAJOR PB-3/15600-39100 6600 6000
4. LT COLONEL PB-4/37400-67000 8000 6000
5. COLONEL PB-4/37400-67000 8700 6000
6. BRIGADIER PB-4/37400-67000 8900 6000
HOW TO APPLY. All desirous civilian candidates can obtain APPLICATION FORM, from EMPLOYMENT NEWSPAPER or download from www.indianarmy.gov.in and send it alongwithself addressed stamped envelope of 28 x12 cms size, two passport size photographs and postal stamps worth Rs.12/- (Rs. 25/- for J&K) affixed on envelop to their respective TA Group Headquarters as per the area.
SELECTION PROCEDURE : CIVILIAN CANDIDATES
1. Candidates whose applications forms are found correct will be called for screening, by a Preliminary Interview Board (PIB), at their respective TA Group Headquarters.
2. Candidates selected by PIB should provide brief BIO-DATA to include details about their employment with monthly income from all sources at the time of documentation immediately after PIB.
3. Successful candidates will further undergo a Service Selection Board (SSB) and Medical Board for final selection.
FOR EX SERVICE OFFICERS ONLY
1. Ex Service Officers of three services as a candidate should send their application alongwith enclosures as mentioned in application form direct to Addl Directorate General TA, Integrated HQ of MoD (Army), ‘L’ Block, New Delhi-01.
2. The candidates are screened by an Army HQ Selection Board (ASB) held at Addl Dte Gen TA, GS Branch, ‘L’ Block, Church Road, New Delhi which is followed by a Medical Board at New Delhi for successful candidates.
LAST DATE Form completed in all respects will be accepted till 31Dec 13 at respective locations as mentioned above. For more details about TA visit us at www.indianarmy.gov.in and download APPLICATION FORM.
How to Apply: