Company Name: Indian Army
Position: Junior Commissioned Officer (Religious Teacher)
Education: Any Degree, Maulvi Alim in Urdu, Madhyama in Sanskrit/Bhushan
Details of Post :
Junior Commissioned Officer (Religious Teacher)
Applications are invited from male candidates of Andhra Pradesh for recruitment to the post of Junior Commissioned Officer in the Army as Religious Teacher.
AGE. The age of candidates must not be below 27 years or over 34 years for civilian candidates and between 25 years to 34 years for remustered candidates as on first day of Recruitment Rally.
EDUCATIONAL AND LANGUGE QUALIFICATION. The minimum educational qualification for appointment will be graduation in any discipline from a recognized university. In addition they must also possess one of the following qualifications according to the religious denomination of the individuals :-
PANDIT. Candidate must also be qualified Madhyama in Sanskrit or Bhushan in Hindi or equivalent standard in the regional language concerned. Those who have passed BA with Sanskrit/Hindi as one of the elective (main) subjects but have not done Madhyama in Sanskrit or Bhushan in Hindi are also eligible.
PADRE. Minimum qualification is graduation from a recognised university. In
addition person who has been ordained priest by the appropriate ecclesiastical authority and is still on the approved list of the local Bishop.
MAULVI. Candidate must also be qualified as Maulvi Alim in Urdu / Adam Alim in Urdu or equivalent standard in the regional language concerned. Those who have passed BA with Arabic/Urdu as on of the elective (main) subjects but have not done Maulvi Alim in Urdu /Adam Alim in Urdu are also eligible.
Submission of Applications. The candidates of all 07 districts (Anantapur, Chittoor, Guntur, Kadapa, Kurnool, Nellore & Prakasam) of Andhra Pradesh are required to submit their application as per format alongwith relevant documents to the address given below before 27 December 2013. The envelopes be marked on top as “APPLICATION FOR JCO (RT) COURSE NO 74, 75 and 76”. Three self addressed envelopes duly stamped with Rs 27/- to be enclosed.
Army Recruiting Office (ARO)
Guntur (AP) – 522006
LAST DATE OF SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION IS 27 DECEMBER 2013.
Individual with permanent tattoos on any part of the body less inside of forearm is not eligible for recruitment.
- Duly filled Application as per the given format will be addressed to Army Recruiting Office Pattabhipuram Post, Ravindranagar, Guntur- 522006. Write “APPLICATION FOR JCO (RT) COURSE RRT 74, 75 & 76” on top of the envelopes containing application.
- Application may be handwritten or typed on A4 size paper as per given format.
- Affix your recent size photographs without any sun glasses at the space provided in the application form. Photograph taken from Polaroid cameras or computer will not be accepted. An additional self attested photograph also be submitted along with application form.
- Enclose Three Self Addressed Stamped Registered Envelopes Rs 27/- each issued by the Department of Post & Telegraphs giving your present address with PIN Code on which acknowledgement/call up notice/rejection slip is to be sent.
- A candidate whose application has been rejected earlier may apply if eligible/age permits.
- All incomplete applications will be rejected.
LAST DATE FOR RECEIPT OF APPLICATION : 27 DECEMBER 2013
BEWARE OF TOUTS AND AGENTS.
RECRUITMENT IN THE ARMY IS VOLUNTARY.
RECRUITMENT IN THE ARMY IS A FREE SERVICE AND NO MONEY IS REQUIRED
TO BE PAID TO ANY INDIVIDUAL OR AGENCY.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 27/12/2013
How to Apply: