Indian Army invites application for the recruitment of Territorial Army Officer with Graduation degree holders
|Company name||Indian Army|
|Posts||Territorial Army Officer|
|Total Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Application Last date||31/12/2014|
Details of Post :
Territorial Army Officer
Application are invited from the male citizens and Ex-service officers who are medically fit for the post of Territorial Army Officer. The Eligibility Criteria such as educational qualification, age limit, how to apply, application process for the above mention post are mention below. Last date for receipt application 31/12/2014. Indian Army Recruitment 2014
|Name of Post||Qualification||# of Vacancy||Pay scale|
|Territorial Army Officer||
||1||Rs.15600/- to Rs.39100/- with Grade Pay Rs.5400/-|
- month basic training in the first year of Commission.
- 2 months annuual training camp every years including the first year.
- 3 months post Commissioning training within first two years at IMA Dehradun.
Zone wise Written Examination Centre
- Zone I: Chandigarh
- Zone II: Lucknow & Patna
- Zone III: Kolkata & Shillong
- Zone IV: Jaipur, Pune, Bangaluru & Hyderabad
- Zone V: Udhampur & Srinagar
How to Apply:
All the desirous civilian candidates can obtain Application form from Employment Newspaper or download from the website www.indianarmy.gov.in (Free of Cost) and after fill up application formsend it along with self addressed stamped envelope of 28×12 cms size, with 2 passport size photographs and postal stams worth Rs.27/- affixed on envelope to the respective TA Group Headquarters as per the area.
Important dates to remember :
- Last date for receipt application: 31/12/2014
- Date of written Examination: 08/02/2015
- Eligibility Criteria for Indian Army Recruitment 2014