Indian Army has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Short Service Commission (Technical & Non-Technical Entry) through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.E/ B.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Army
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Short Service Commission (Technical & Non-Technical Entry) Job from 31.12.2014 to 30.01.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Indian Army|
|Vacancy Name||Short Service Commission (Technical & Non-Technical Entry)|
|Total No of Vacancy||121 posts|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||30.01.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Directorate General of Recruiting, AG’s Branch, IHQ MoD (Army), West Block-III, R.K.Puram, New Delhi-110066.|
Detail of Indian Army Short Service Commission (Technical & Non-Technical Entry) Recruitment:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary|
|Short Service Commission (Technical & Non-Technical Entry)||121||Candidates should have passed Engineering Degree or appeared in the final year examination of Engineering course.
The candidates appearing in the final year examination of Degree Course should be able to produce the Engineering Degree within 12 weeks from the date of commencement of training at OTA. Such candidates will be inducted for on Additional Bond Basis for recovery of the cost of training at OTA as notified from time to time as well as stipend and pay & allowances paid, in case they fail to produce the requisite Degree Certificate
Selection Procedure for Indian Army – Short Service Commission (Technical & Non-Technical Entry) Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 30.01.2015.
- Shortlisting of Applications. Integrated HQ of MoD(Army) reserves the right to shortlist applications and to fix cutoff percentage of marks for each discipline without assigning any reason.
- Only shortlisted eligible candidates depending on the cutoff percentage will be interviewed at Selection Centres, Allahabad (UP), Bhopal (MP) and Bangalore (Karnataka) by Psychologist, Group Testing Officer and Interviewing Officer. Call Up letter for SSB interview will be issued through candidate’s registered e-mail id and through SMS. Candidates will not be interviewed locally. Allotment of Selection Centre is at the discretion of DG Rtg, IHQ MoD (Army) and no request for changes are entertained in this regard.
- Interviews will be held in May/Jun 2015 onwards.
- Candidates will put through tw o stage selection procedure. Those who clear Stage I will go to Stage II. Those who fail in Stage I will be returned on the same day. Duration of SSB interviews is five days excluding day of arrival and details of the same are available atofficial website of Rtg Dte www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
How to apply for Short Service Commission (Technical & Non-Technical Entry) Vacancy in Indian Army:
Interested and eligible candidates may apply this post in online on or before 30 January 2015. ONLINE APPLICATION WILL OPEN ON 31 DEC 2014 AT 1000 HRS AND WILL BE CLOSED ON 30 JAN 2015 AT 1700 HRS
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 30.01.2015