Indian Army invites application for the recruitment of Lower Divisional Clerk & More Vacancies with Matriculation (10/ +2) holders
|Company name||Indian Army|
|Posts||Lower Divisional Clerk & More Vacancies|
|Qualification||Matriculation (10/ +2)|
|Salary||Rs 5200-20200/- p.m|
|Total Vacancy||32 Posts|
|Application Last date||22/10/2014|
Details of Post :
Details of Post :
Lower Divisional Clerk & More Vacancies
Application are invited for the following posts from citizens of India, who are fulfilling the requisite qualifications/specifications as mentioned below on prescribed format as a Defence Civilian Employee. Applications duly completed in all respects alongwith all the requisite documents duly attested by a Gazetted Officer or self attested, should be addressed to The Civilian Establishment Officer, Civilian Recruitment Cell, HQ MEG & Centre, Sivan Chetty Garden Post, Bangalore – 560 042 and the envelope containing application be marked on TOP as “FOR THE POST OF _______ UNDER CIVILIAN DIRECT RECRUITMENT” and sent through Registered Post or dropped at „Drop Box‟ kept at reception room at main gate of HQ MEG & Centre, Bangalore.
|Name of Post||Qualification||# of Vacancy||Pay scale|
|Lower Divisional Clerk||Essential (a) 12th Class pass from a recognised Board or University. (b) Typing speed of 35 words per minute in English on computer or typing speed of 30 words per minute in Hindi on computer (35/30 words per minute correspond to 10500/9000 key depressions per hour on an average of 5 key depressions for each word)||1||Rs 5200-20200/- GP Rs 1900/- General Central Services, Group „C‟, Non-Gazetted, Ministerial|
|Storekeeper – III||Higher Secondary pass or its equivalent.
Desirable (a) Minimum one year experience in Similar work. (b) Knowledge of computers in MS Word. (c) Certificate course in Store Keeping/ Store Management
|3||Rs 5200-20200/- GP Rs 1900/- General Central Services, Group „C‟, Non- Ministerial, NonGazetted|
|Civilian Trade Instructors (CTIs)||Matriculation or equivalent with Industrial Training Institute/ National Certificate of Trade & Vocational Training in the concerned trade.(b) Should have adequate skill and knowledge of imparting training to recruits.||15||Rs. 5200-20200/- GP Rs.1900/- General Central Services, Group „C‟, NonMinisterial, Non-Gazetted|
|Multi Tasking Staff||Matriculation pass or equivalent from a recognised Board.
Desirable : Conversant with the duties of the Lascar/Gardener/Civilian Messenger with one year‟s experience in the concerned trade viz., Lascar/Gardener/ Civilian Messenger as applicable
|12||Rs 5200-20200/- GP Rs 1800/- General Central Services Group „C‟, Non- Industrial, NonMinisterial|
|Messenger||Matriculation pass or equivalent from a recognised Board.
Desirable : Conversant with the duties of Messenger with one year‟s experience in the trade
|1||Rs 5200-20200/- GP Rs 1800/-General Central Services, Group „C‟, Non- Industrial, Non-Ministerial|
Age limit :- (a) 18-25 years for all posts, (b) The crucial date for determining the age limit shall be the last/closing date of receipt of application which will be twenty first day from the publication of this advertisement excluding the day of publication, for e.g. if published on 01 Oct 2014 then crucial date for determining the age will be 22 Oct 2014, (c) The age relaxation will be applied only in case of candidates who produce the valid certificates of caste/category. OBC candidates should also produce non-creamy layer certificate, (d) Candidates should note that the Date of Birth as recorded in the Matriculation/Secondary Examination Certificate or equivalent certificate available on the date of submission of application only will be accepted by HQ MEG & Centre, Bangalore for determining the age, eligibility and no subsequent request for its change will be considered or granted, (e) For ExServiceman only. The date of birth as recorded in discharge book and PPO will only be considered as final.
HOW TO APPLY
- Candidates must apply in the application in the format published in this advertisement and fill up the columns in their own hand in BLOCK capital letters in the prescribed format as per ANNEXURE-1.
- Applications on formats other than the one indicated will be summarily rejected.
- If wrong entries are made by the candidates in the application form, their application will be rejected and HQ MEG & Centre will not be responsible for such rejection. No representations against such rejection will be entertained.
- Application filled in on the format used for previous recruitment or some other advertisement will not be considered. The candidates should further note that Application Form will NOT be supplied by HQ MEG & Centre. Same can be downloaded from “Indian Army” website at http://indianarmy.nic.in.
- Candidates claiming reservation Concessions against SC/ST/OBC/Ex-Serviceman/Disability and other reserved categories shall ensure that attested copy of the certificate as issued by the competent authority is enclosed as per the format/forms mentioned against each:-(a) Format of SC/ST Certificate as per ANNEXURE-2. (b) Form of certificate to be produced by OBC classes candidates as per ANNEXURE-3. (c) Declaration/Undertaking certificate for OBC Candidates only as per ANNEXURE-4. (d) Form of undertaking to be given by Ex-Serviceman as per ANNEXURE-5. (e) Form of Certificate for Defence Personnel as per ANNEXURE-6. (f) No Objection Certificate from OIC Records in terms of AO 78/79, in case serving Army Personnel who does not falls under the category as mentioned at Para 1 to AO 78/79. (g) Form of Certificate to be submitted by Central Government Civilian Employees seeking age relaxation as per ANNEXURE-7. (h) Disability Certificate as per ANNEXURE-8.3
- Candidates should ensure that the seal of the attesting officer clearly indicates rank and office to which he is attached. The competent authorities for issue of Caste Certificate are indicated below :- (a) District Magistrate/Additional District Magistrate/Collector/Deputy Commissioner/Additional Deputy Commissioner/Deputy Collector/First Class Magistrate/Extra Assistant Commissioner. (b) Chief Presidency Magistrate/Additional Chief Presidency Magistrate/Presidency Magistrate. (c) Revenue Officer not below the rank of Tahsildar‟. (d) Sub Divisional Officer of the area where the candidate and/or his family normally resides.
Important instructions to the candidates/applicants:-
- Dates of examination will be intimated to the eligible candidates later on through calling letter/Admit Card.
- Candidates will endorse the category/caste under which reservation sought in bold letters.
- Person working in Central/State Govt/PSU must apply through proper channel alongwith the certificate from their establishment that no disciplinary action is contemplated/pending against them and that they have no objection in releasing them in case of selection. However, their candidature will be subject to receipt of application on due date.
- Persons already in Government service, whether in permanent or temporary capacity or as work charge employees other than or daily rated employees are required to submit the application through proper channel. However, their candidature will be subject to receipt of application by due date.
- Defence Civilian Employees already in HQ MEG & Centre, Bangalore, whether in permanent or temporary capacity other than casual are not required to submit the application through proper channel. The date for determining the eligibility of all candidates in every respect shall be the normal closing date prescribed for receipt of application.
- Candidates whose application are found to be complete in all respect alongwith all necessary documents and found eligible only be called for Written Test through Call Up Letter and Admit Card.
- New entrants to Govt Service, entering on or after 01st Jan 2004 are governed by the New Defined Pension System (known as New Pension Scheme).
- Application received after last date due to postal delay or any other reason will be summarily rejected. Madras Engineering Group and Centre, Bangalore will not be responsible for any postal delay in respect of any communication.
- Candidates should note that only one date of birth as recorded in the Matriculation, Higher Secondary examination certificate will be accepted.
- Application not accompanied by Admit Card in duplicate, attested photograph, attested copies of civil education certificates or incomplete application form and or not conforming to the above requirements will be summarily rejected without any intimation to the candidate and applicants will have no claim whatsoever.
- Original certificates should not be sent with the application. These should be produced at the time of Skill Test and Interview alongwith one set of attested photocopies for depositing with Madras Engineering Group and Centre, Bangalore.
- The Commandant, Madras Engineering Group and Centre, Bangalore reserves the right to change the number of vacancies, if necessary as and when required.
- The candidates must clearly super scribe “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF “ ______” UNDER CIVILIAN DIRECT RECRUITMENT” on the Top of the envelope in BLOCK CAPITAL letters.
- Ex-Serviceman certificate should have been issued by the Competent Authorities. Photocopy of Discharge Certificate and PPO should also be enclosed duly attested by a Gazetted Officer alongwith application form.
- Two recent passport size photographs of 4cms x 5cms will be attached separately alongwith application. One recent passport size photograph of 4cms x 5cms will be pasted on the application form in the space provided duly attested by a Gazetted Officer. Signature and Stamp of Gazetted Officer should NOT be affixed on the face of the candidate‟s photo.
- The Ex-Serviceman candidate also have to give an undertaking in the format as per Annexure-5.
- Candidates applying against a reserved post must enclose supportive documents viz., Caste certificate, Disability certificate, Non-creamy layer certificate in case of OBC etc in support of their claim belonging to the reserved category. Only attested copies of certificates (from Gazetted Officer or self attested) in support of Educational Qualification/Technical Qualifications, Experience, Caste, Date of Birth, PH and Ex-Serviceman are to be enclosed with the application.
- Incomplete and unsigned applications and without Left/Right Thumb Impression or applications not accompanied by attested copies of certificates or applications received at HQ MEG & Centre after the last date for receipt of applications or without two additional photograph will be summarily rejected without any intimation to the candidate and no correspondence with this regards will be entertained.
- The applications will be filled by the candidates in English only.
CLOSING DATE The applications duly completed in all respects alongwith its concerned documents should be sent by registered post or dropped at „Drop Box‟ kept at reception room located at Main Gate of HQ MEG & Centre, Bangalore; in a cover addressed to The Civilian Establishment Officer, Civilian Recruitment Cell, HQ MEG & Centre, Bangalore, Siven Chetty Garden Post, Bangalore –560 042 so as to reach within 21 days from the date of publication. However, candidates residing in Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim. Jammu and Kashmir, Lahaul and Spiti District and Pangi Sub Division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep and residing abroad. Application duly completed in all respect must reach within 25 days from the date of publication. APPLICATION RECEIVED LATE WILL NOT BE ENTERTAINED
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 22/10/2014