Indian Army has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of JAG ENTRY 15TH COURSE through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed LLB can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Army
Eligible candidates can apply Online for the JAG ENTRY 15TH COURSE Job on or before 31/01/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Indian Army|
|Vacancy Name||JAG ENTRY 15TH COURSE|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||31/01/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Indian Army, Room No B-30, ADG PI
South Block Integrated Headquarters of MoD (Army),New Delhi- 110011
Detail of Indian Army JAG ENTRY 15TH COURSE Recruitment:
- Nationality Must be an Indian.
- Age Limit.21 to 27 years (Born not earlier than 02 July 88 and not later than 01July 94).
- Education. Minimum 55% aggregate Marks in LLB Degree (three years professional after graduation or five years after 10+2 examination). The candidates should be eligible for registration with Bar Council of India/ State. Candidate should be from a College/ University recognized by Bar Council of India.
Selection Procedure for Indian Army – JAG ENTRY 15TH COURSE Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 31/01/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for JAG ENTRY 15TH COURSE Vacancy in Indian Army:
- Click on ONLINE APPLICATION Link.
- To fill up ONLINE APPLICATION form, the Candidate has to first sign up for Registration.
- On Clicking Sing Up tab, Sign Up window appears and candidate is required to fill all the details.
- Every Candidate must select own unique User Name and Password (Not more than 10 characters) Please note down and remember your User Name and Password.
- After filling all the tabs,Click Submit.
- Welcome window appears displaying User Name and Link for Online Application forOnline Application for JAG Course (JAG).
- Click Online Application Form for the Course and then a new window appears displaying the actual Online Application Form.
- Online Application Form comprises of four parts (a) Personal, (b) Communication, (c) SSB and (d) Educational details.
- Fill in all the fields in respective parts of Online Application and Click Save.
- On clicking save Tab, next parts of the Online Application Form appear on the screen and repeat the same procedure to fill all four parts of Online Application Form.
- Thereafter First Click Save and then Click on Submit Tab.
- In case you want to check or edit any information filled in any part of the application Form, please don’t submit and Log out.
- Login again by clicking Online Application Link by using same User Name and Password used at the time of Registration.
- Online Application Form as filled in by you will appear on the screen and the same can be edited. After editing, click Save and then Submit. Once submitted the Application can’t be edited.
- Roll No will be auto generated and your Online Form in PDF Format with complete details as filled in by you will appear on your screen.
- Take printout of the PDF File and in case you want to take printout later then save the same in your PC.
- No need to send any hard copy to DG Recruiting.
Important dates to remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 31/01/2015