Indian Army has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Commissioned Officer. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Army.
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Junior Commissioned Officer on or before 25/01/2016. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Indian Army
Vacancy Name : Junior Commissioned Officer (Religious Teacher)
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate
Total No Of Vacancy : 01
Salary : NA
Job Location : Andra Pradesh
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 25/01/2016
Address For The Job Vacancy : ARMY RECRUITING OFFICE, SHYAMALANAGAR, PATTABHIPURAM-POST, GUNTUR.
Detail Of Post:
Junior Commissioned Officer – 01 vacancy
Educational Qualification : The minimum educational qualification for appointment will be graduation in any discipline from a recognized university. In addition they must also possess one of the following qualifications according to the religious denomination of the individuals :-
(1) Pandit : Candidate must also be qualified Madhyama in Sanskrit or Bhushan in Hindi or equivalent standard in the regional language concerned. Those who have passed BA with Sanskrit/ Hindi as one of the elective (main) subjects but have not done Madhyama in Sanskrit or Bhushan in Hindi are also eligible.
(2) Padre : Minimum qualification is graduation from a recognised university. In addition person who has been ordained priest by the appropriate ecclesiastical authority and is still on the approved list of the local Bishop.
(3) Maulvi : Candidate must also be qualified as Maulvi Alim in Urdu / Adam Alim in Urdu or equivalent standard in the regional language concerned. Those who have passed BA with Arabic/Urdu as on of the elective (main) subjects but have not done Maulvi Alim in Urdu /Adam Alim in Urdu are also eligible.
Age : The age of candidates must not be below 27 years or over 34 years for civilian candidates and between 25 years to 34 years for remustered candidates as on first day of Recruitment Rally.
Medical Standard : A candidate should have robust physique and mental health, chest should be well developed having minimum 5 cm expansion, should have normal hearing with each ear. Should have sufficient number of natural healthy gun and teeth, i.e. 14 dental points. Should not have diseases like deformity or bones, hydrocele, varicose veins or piles. Candidate may contact nearest recruiting office/zones for existing rules on medical standards.
Physical Fitness : A candidate must be able to run 1.6 kms in eight minutes.
Candidates can apply on or before 25/01/2016.
Physical Fitness/Measurement and Medical Tests. : At Kothagudem (Khammam) (AP) on 09 Feb 2016, Rect Rally of ARO Secundeabad wef 04 Feb 2016 to 12 Feb 2016.
Written examination of selected candidates will be held at ARO Secunderabad on 28 Feb 2016.
No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How To Apply?:
Only male candidate are eligible to apply.
Married candidates below the age of 21 years, are not eligible to apply.
The candidates of all 07 districts (Anantapur, Chittoor, Guntur, Kadapa, Kurnool, Nellore & Prakasam) of Andhra Pradesh are required to submit their application as per format along with relevant documents to the address given below before 25 Jan 2016.
The envelopes be marked on top as “APPLICATION FOR JCO (RT) COURSE NO 80, 81 and 82”.
Three self addressed envelopes duly stamped with Rs 27/- to be enclosed.
Army Recruiting Office (ARO),
Guntur (AP) – 522006
1. Duly filled Application as per the given format will be addressed to Army Recruiting Office Pattabhipuram Post, Ravindranagar, Guntur- 522006. Write “APPLICATION FOR JCO (RT) COURSE RRT 80, 81 & 82” on top of the envelopes containing application.
2. Application may be handwritten or typed on A4 size paper as per given format.
3. Affix your recent size photographs without any sun glasses at the space provided in the application form. Photograph taken from Polaroid cameras or computer will not be accepted. An additional self attested photograph also be submitted along with application form.
4. Enclose Three Self Addressed Stamped Registered Envelopes Rs 27/- each issued by the Department of Post & Telegraphs giving your present address with PIN Code on which acknowledgement/call up notice/rejection slip is to be sent.
5. A candidate whose application has been rejected earlier may apply if eligible/age permits.
6. All incomplete applications will be rejected.
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 25/01/2016.