Indian Army has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Officers through recruitment notification – Indian Army Recruitment 2015 – DAVP 10120/11/0001/1516. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Army.
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Officers Job on or before 30/6/2015.. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Indian Army
Vacancy Name : Officers
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.15,600-67,000/- p.m
Job Location : New Delhi
Last Date to Apply for this job : 30/6/2015.
Address for the Job Vacancy : Addl Directorate General TA, Integrated HQ of MoD (Army), ‘L’ Block, Church Road, New Delhi-01.
Detail of Indian Army Officers Recruitment:
Applications are invited from gainfully employed young men for an opportunity of donning the uniform and serving the nation as Territorial Army Officers, based on the concept of enabling motivated young men to serve in a military environment without having to sacrifice their primary professions. You can serve the nation in two capacities – as a civilian and as a soldier. No other option allows you such an expanse of experiences.
Only male citizens of India and Ex-service officers who are medically fit.
- Age- 18 to 42 years as on 30 Jun 2015.
- Qualification -Graduate from any recognized university.
- Employment – Gainfully Employed in Central/State Govt/ Semi Govt/Pvt Sector/Self Employed.
- Note : Serving member of the Regular Army/Navy/Air Force/ Police /GREF/Para Military and like forces are not eligible.
- Salary 15600-67000/- p.m
- EMBODIMENT FOR TRAINING · One month basic training in the first year of commission. · Two months annual training camp every year including the first year. · Three months Post Commissioning training within first two years at IMA Dehradun
Selection Procedure for Indian Army – Officers Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 30/6/2015..
- Candidates whose application forms are found correct will be called for screening (written exam and interview) by a Preliminary Interview Board (PIB) by the respective TA Group Headquarters.
- Successful candidates will further undergo a Service Selection Board (SSB) and Medical Board for final selection.
How to apply for Officers Vacancy in Indian Army :
All desirous civilian candidates can obtain Application Form, from Employment Newspaper or download from www.indianarmy.nic.in (FREE OF COST) and send it alongwith self addressed stamped envelope of 28 x12 cms size, two passport size photographs and postal stamps worth Rs.27/- affixed on envelope (No other cost for submission) to the respective TA Group Headquarters as per the choice of following examination centres Form completed in all respects will be accepted till 30 Jun 2015 at respective Territorial Army Group Headquarters. For more details about TA visit us at www.indianarmy.gov.in and download APPLICATION FORM (FREE OF COST). This is the only authentic website of TA. INCOMPLETE APPLICATION FORM WILL BE REJECTED WITHOUT INTIMATION
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 30/6/2015.
Indian Army Recruitment 2014 – DAVP 10120/11/0001/1516.