Indian Army has issued a recruitmentnotification for the recruitment of Soldier through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed 10th/ 12th can apply forthe new recruitment notification from Indian Army
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Soldier on or before 30/04/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Indian Army|
|Educational Qualification||10TH/ 12TH|
|Total No of Vacancy||02 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||30/04/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Army Air Defence Centre, Gopalpur (Nearest Railway Station Brahampur), Dist Ganjam, Orissa|
Detail of Indian Army Soldier Recruitment:
- Name of the Posts: 1. Soldier (General Duty) 2. Soldier (Technical)
- Age Limit: Candidates age should be 17 & 1/2 years to 21 years for post no. 01, 17 & 1/2 years to 23 years for post no. 02.
- Educational Qualification: Candidates should have minimum 10th class for post no. 01, 12th with Maths, Physics & Chemistry for post no. 02.
SELECTION PROCEDURE FOR INDIAN ARMY – SOLDIER POST:
- Candidates can apply on or before 30/04/2015
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Sports Proficiency Trails, Physical Fitness Test, Written Examination & Medical Examination.
HOW TO APPLY FOR SOLDIER VACANCY IN INDIAN ARMY:
Eligible candidates may send their applications along with originals & self attested copies of supporting documents to Army Air Defence Centre, Gopalpur (Nearest Railway Station Brahampur), Dist Ganjam, Orissa on or before 30-04-2015 till 0500h. Last Date for Receipt of Applications: 30-04-2015 till 0500h. For more details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, how to apply & other information. Refer Employment Notification Dated 28-03-2015 to 03-04-2015, Page No. 27.
IMPORTANT DATES TO REMEMBER :
Last Date to Apply for this job 30/04/2015
Reference: Refer Employment Notification Dated 28-03-2015 to 03-04-2015, Page No. 27.
How to Apply: