Indian Army has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Recruitment Rally through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed 10th, 12th, ITI, Diploma, Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Army
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Recruitment Rally job from 03/07/2015 to 13/07/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Indian Army
Vacancy Name : Recruitment Rally
Educational Qualification : 10TH, 12TH, ITI, Diploma, Any Graduate
Total No Of Vacancy : 05 Posts
Salary : Rs.14,000/-pm
Job Location : VISAKHAPATNAM
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 03/07/2015 to 13/07/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Indian Army, VISAKHAPATNAM
Detail Of Indian Army Recruitment Rally Recruitment:
An open recruitment rally will be conducted from 03 July 2015 to 13 July 2015 at Indira Priyadarshini Stadium, Visakhapatnam to enroll soldiers for the Indian Army in Soldier General Duty, Soldier Technical, Soldier Nursing Assistant, Soldier Tradesman, Soldier Clerk/Store Keeper Technical categories and DSC (only for ex-service man).
- Soldier General Duty : SSC/10th pass with min 33%, D Grade (33-40) in each subject & min 45% or C-2 grade or 4.75 points in aggregate.
- Soldier Technical : (a) 10+2 / HSC (Intermediate) pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with minimum 45% in aggregate and pass in each subject. or (b) 10th class pass in with min 50% marks in aggregate, if 3 yrs. Diploma in Engineering from an AICTE recognized institute
- Soldier Technical Aviation / Ammunition Examiner: a) 10+2 / HSC (Intermediate) pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English as compulsory subject with minimum 50% in aggregate and 40% marks in each subject or (b) 10th class pass with minimum 50% marks in aggregate, if 3 yrs Diploma in Engineering (Mechanical/Electrical/Automobiles/Computer Science/Chemical Engg and Electronic & Instumentation Engg) from an AICTE recognized institute
- Soldier Nursing Assistant (NA / NAVT) : (a) 10+2 / Intermediate pass in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with 40% marks in each subject and 50% marks in aggregate or in case of candidate having B.Sc Degree with Botony, Zoology, Bio Science and English (Simple pass), stipulation of marks laid down at 10+2 level is waived off
- Soldier Tradesman (All ARMS) : SSC/10th Class / ITI Pass. For Chef, Dresser, Tailor, Painter, Steward, Artisan (WW), Support Staff (ER) & Washerman trades. 8th Class Pass. For House Keeper, Mess Keeper & Syce trades
- Soldier Clerk / Store Keeper Technical: (a) 10+2 / Intermediate pass in any stream (Arts, Science & Commerce) with min 40% or C-2 grade in each subject and min 50% or 5 points in aggregate. Should have studied and passed English and Maths/Accts/Book Keeping in Class 10th or 10+2 level with 40% in each subject or b) In case of candidate being graduate with Maths and English as subject in Graduation, stipulation of scoring 40% marks in Maths/English in 10th or 12th and 50% marks is aggregate in class 12th is waived off. or (c) If the candidate is a graduate without English and Maths/Accts/Book Keeping as subject he should have scored min 40% in English and Maths/ Accts/ Book Keeping at least once in Class 10th or 10+2.
Selection Procedure For Indian Army – Recruitment Rally Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 03/07/2015 to 13/07/2015
- Physical Fitness Test, Physical Measurement Test, Medical, Common Entrance Examination
How To Apply For Recruitment Rally Vacancy in Indian Army:
- Indian Army offers certain relaxation to SOS / SOEX / SOW / SOWW for recruitment. Relationship Certificate issued by Records Office concerned duly signed by an officer of the concerned Records / CRO / SRO indicating the full details of the officer signing viz Personal No, Rank, Name and Appointment to make him accountable at any stage subsequentyly is required to be submitted by the candidate.
- Married candidates below 21 years of age are NOT eligible for enrolment into Army
- CANDIDATES WILL BE PERMITTED TO REGISTER THEMSELVES ONLY FOR ONE CATEGORY, POST CONDUCT OF RUN. MULTIPLE REGISTRATION i.e. REGISTRATION OF A CANDIDATE FOR MORE THAN ONE CATEGORY WILL NOT BE PERMITTED
- Documents Required. Candidates are advised to bring the following documents in original on the day of screening of documents as per rally programme. The documents should preferably be laminated, arranged properly in following sequence and contained in a file cover, along with two photostat copies of each certificate without attestation. Candidates are advised to check their certificates and marks sheet for mismatch of name, DOB. parents name, school and other particulars in various certificates. Nativity Certificate and 10th class certificate are the basic documents. All seals and language of text should also be in ENGLISH. Production of fake documents & giving false information makes one liable for termination of candidature/service even after enrollment and strict legal action
- Pay and Allowances and other Facilities. After enrollment, a soldier is entitled to get approx Rs 14,000/- PM and allowances as admissible alongwith other facilities such as entitled Ration/Ration Money, Clothing, Medical for self and dependents, Accommodation and Railway Warrant for self and dependents, Group Housing Scheme, Army Group Insurance Scheme of Rs 25,00,000/-. Fully paid Annual Leave of 60 days, Casual Leave 30 days, medical leave as recommended by medical authority and leave encashment 30 days in a calendar year and maximum 300 days in service
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 03/07/2015 to 13/07/2015.