Indian Army has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of SSC Officer through recruitment notification – Indian Army Recruitment 2015 – davp 10601/11/0012/1516. Candidates who have completed BDS/ MDS can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Army
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job SSC Officer on or before 15/07/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Indian Army
Vacancy Name : SSC Officer
Educational Qualification : BDS/ Master of Dental Surgery
Total No Of Vacancy : 23 Posts
Salary : NA
Job Location : Delhi
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 15/07/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Director General Armed Forces Medical Services (DGAFMS/DENTAL-2), Room No. 25, ‘L’ Block Ministry of Defence, New Delhi-110001
Detail Of Indian Army SSC Officer Recruitment:
Applications are invited from Indian citizens both male and female, for grant of Short Service Commission in the Army Dental Corps.
- VACANCIES: 23
- QUALIFICATION: Candidates must be BDS/MDS (with minimum 55% marks in final year BDS) from a College/University recognized by Dental Council of India (DCI). He/she should have completed one year rotatory Internship recognized by DCI by 31 Mar 2015 and must be in possession of Permanent Dental Registration Certificate of State Dental Council/DCI valid at least upto 31 Dec 2015. Only those candidates (BDS/MDS) who have appeared in All India Post Graduate Dental Entrance Exam (AIPGDEE)-2015 conducted by AIIMS, New Delhi, held on 24 Jan 2015 are eligible to apply. Candidates must submit the copy of mark-sheet of AIPGDEE-2015 along with the application.
- AGE LIMIT: The candidate must not have attained 45 years of age as on 31 Dec 2015. Detailed instructions and ‘Format of Application’ are available on the website www.indianarmy.nic.in
Selection Procedure For Indian Army – SSC Officer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 15/07/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For SSC Officer Vacancy in Indian Army:
- APPLICATION PROCESSING FEE (APF): Candidates are required to enclose a non refundable Demand Draft of any Nationalized Bank for Rs 200/- (Rupees Two Hundred only) payable at New Delhi in favour of the “Director General Armed Forces Medical Services (APF Fund)” along with application. It is to be ensured that the demand draft bears IFSC code number of issuing Bank. The applications complete in all respects should be sent to the following address: – Director General Armed Forces Medical Services (DGAFMS/DENTAL-2), Room No. 25, ‘L’ Block Ministry of Defence, New Delhi-110001
- SELF ATTESTED COPIES OF DOCUMENTS TO BE ATTACHED WITH THE APPLICATION FORM (a) BDS & MDS degrees or provisional certificate issued from college. (b) Matriculation Certificate for proof of Date of birth. (c) BDS final year mark-sheet (d) Registration and admit card of AIPGDEE-2015. (e) Copy of mark-sheet of AIPGDEE-2015 held on 24 Jan 2015. (f) Internship completion certificate. (g) Dental Registration Certificate duly renewed upto 31 Dec 2015. (h) Two additional identical attested passport size recent photographs. (j) Authority under which BDS/MDS Dental College is recognized by DCI. (k) ‘Number of Attempts in BDS’ Certificate from head of institute. (l) No objection certificate from present employer, if any. (m) Gazette Notification or any other authority clearly highlighting your new name, if there is any change in the name after matriculation (10th Class). (n) Any other relevant documents. LAST DATE FOR RECEIPT OF APPLICATION IS 15 JULY 2015. PLEASE BRING ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS AS LISTED ABOVE AT THE TIME OF INTERVIEW. ANY INCOMPLETE/WRONG INFORMATION PROVIDED IN THE APPLICATION FORM WILL LEAD TO REJECTION OF THE CANDIDATE
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 15/07/2015
Reference: Indian Army Recruitment 2015 – davp 10601/11/0012/1516