Company Name: Indian Army
Position: Technical Graduate Course
Education:M.Com, MA,MCA, MBA/PGDM, BE/B.Tech, MSc
Details of Post :
Technical Graduate Course
Applications are invited from Male Engineering Graduates from recognised University including temporary Central/State Govt. servants, serving personnel of the regular Army and Territorial Army (including officers of Territorial Army) and serving personnel of Navy and Air Force for grant of permanent commission in the Indian Army.
Discipline-Equivalent Stream (AICTE Appd)-No.of Vacancies
- Civil Civil Engg. Civil Engg(Structural Engg) 15
- Mechanical Mechanical Engg, Mechanical (Mechatronics) Engg., Mechanical & Automation Engg. 10
- Electrical/Electrical & Electronics Electrical Engg. Electrical Engg. Electronics & Power), Power System Engg., Electrical & Electronics Engg. 05
- Automobile/Workshop Technology Automobile Engg. 01
- Aeronautical/Aviation/Aerospace/Ballistics/Avionics Aeronautical Engg. 01
- Computer Sc & Engg/Computer Technology/Info Tech / M.Sc Computer Sc Computer Engg. Computer Science, Computer Science Engg. Computer Science & Engg. Information Science & Engg. 05
- Electronics & Telecom/ Telecommunication/ Electronics & Comn/Satellite Communication Electronics & Telecommunication Engg. Telecommunication Engg, Electronics & communication Engg. Electronics & Electrical Communication Engg. 08
- Electronics/Opto Electronics/Fibre Optics/Micro Electronics & Microwave Power Electronics & Drives 05
- Electronics & Instrumentation/ Instrumentation Applied Electronics & Instrumentation Engg. Electronics & Instrumentation Engg. Electronics & Instrumentation Control Engg, Instrumentation Technology 02
- Architecture/Building Construction Technology Architecture Engg. 02
- Food Tech/Bio Tech/Bio Medical Engg Bio Technology, Medical Electronics 02
- Chemical Engg — 01
- Metallurgy & Explosives/Metallurgical Engg Metallurgical Engg., Metallurgy & Material Technology, Metallurgy & Material Engg. Metallurgy & Engg. & Material Science, Metallurgy and Explosives 01
- Industrial/Manufacturing Engg/Industrial Engg & Mgt/Production Industrial Engg. Industrial Engg &Management, Industrial & Production Engg, Industrial Engg & Mgt, Industrial/ Manufacturing 02
For Army Education Corps
- MA in English/ Economics/ History/ Geography/ Pol. Science/ Philosophy/ Psychology/ Sociology/ Public Administration/ International Relation/ International Studies — 10
- M.Sc in Physics/ Chemistry/ Maths/ Statistics/ Botany/ Geology Nano Science/ Electronics M.Com/ MCA/ MBA — 06
- Foreign language (MA in Chinese/ Tibetan/ Burmese/Pushto/ Dari & Arabic — 04
Educational Qualification: (i) For Engineers. Candidates studying in the Final Year of Engineering Degree and who are qualified graduates of the Degree Course in Engineering will be eligible to apply. The qualified graduates of the Degree Course must possess Engineering Degree at the time of joining training. The candidates studying in the final year of Degree Course, if not already in possession of the Degree Certificate should be able to produce the Engineering Degree within 12 weeks from the date of commencement of training at IMA. Such candidates will be inducted for training at IMA on Additional Bond Basis for recovery of the cost of training as notified from time to time as well as stipend and pay & allowances paid, in case they fail to produce the requisite degree certificate. Important Note : Candidates must note that the minimum educational qualification for induction into TGC – 120 course is BE/B.Tech degree in the engineering stream notified in Para (1) above. Therefore, to become eligible for induction into TGC – 120 course, candidates studying in final year of engineering must complete all the formlities including viva voce etc for award of qualifying BE/B.Tech degree before commencement of course, failing which their candidature is liable to be cancelled. (ii) For Army Education Corps. MA/M.Sc Degree in 1st or 2nd division from a university recognized by AIU in English/Economics/history/Geography/Pol Science/Psycology/ Physics/Chemistry/Maths/Compurter Science/Chinese/Tibetan/Burmese/Pushto/Dari/ Arabic. Final year appearing candidates are not eligible for Army Education Corps (AEC).
Stipend : Rs. 21,000
Age Limit : (i) For Engineering Graduates -20 to 27 yrs . (ii) For AEC – 23 to 27 yrs.
Method of Selection :(a) Shortlisting of Applications and SSB Interviews: Integrated HQ of MoD (Army) reserves the right to shorlist applications and to fix cutoff percentage of marks without assigning any reason. Initial checking of applications will be done at Directorate General Recruiting, Army HQs. Only shorlisted eligible candidates depending on aggregate percentage of marks scored will be called for and assessed under aegis of Selection Centres, namely Allahabad (UP), Bhopal (MP) and Bangalore (Karnataka) by Psychologist, Group Testing Officer and Interviewing Officer. Candidates will not be interviewed locally. Allotment of Selection Centre is at the discretion of Army Headquarters and no requests of changes are entertained in this regard.
Registration for Online application will open on 19th May 2014 and will be closed on 18th June 2014. Website : www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 18 Jun 2014
How to Apply: