Indian Army invites application for the recruitment of Territorial Army Officers with Graduate holders
Company Name: Indian Army
Position:Territorial Army Officers
Details of Post :
Territorial Army Officers
- Only male citizens of India and Ex-service officers who are medically fit.
- Age – 18 to 42 years as on 30 JUN 2014.
- Qualification – Graduate from any recognized university.
- Employment – Gainfully Employed in Central Govt/Semi Govt/ Pvt Firm/ Own business/Self Employed.
- Note : Serving Employees of Armed Forces/Police/Para Military Forces are not eligible.
EMBODIMENT FOR TRAINING
- One month basic training in the first year of commission.
- Two months annual training camp every year including the first year.
- Three months Post Commissioning training within first two years at IMA Dehradun.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SERVICE
- Commission is granted in the rank of Lieutenant.
- Pay and Allowances and privileges will be same as Regular Army Officers when embodied for training and military service.
- Promotions upto Lt Col by time scale subject to fulfilling laid down criteria. Promotion to Colonel and Brigadier by selection.
- Officers commissioned in TA Infantry may be called out for military service for longer duration depending on requirement.
- LIEUTENANT PB-3/15600-39100
- CAPTAIN PB-3/15600-39100
- MAJOR PB-3/15600-39100
- LT COLONEL PB-4/37400-67000
- COLONEL PB-4/37400-67000
- BRIGADIER PB-4/37400-67000
HOW TO APPLY. All desirous civilian candidates can obtain APPLICATION FORM, from EMPLOYMENT NEWSPAPER or download from www.indianarmy.gov.in (FREE OF COST) and send it alongwith self addressed stamped envelope of 28 x12 cms size, two passport size photographs and postal stamps worth Rs.12/- (Rs. 25/- for J&K) affixed on envelop (NO OTHER COST FOR SUBMISSION) to the respective TA Group Headquarters as per the area.
SELECTION PROCEDURE : CIVILIAN CANDIDATES
- Candidates whose applications forms are found correct will be called for screening (written exam and interview), by a Preliminary Interview Board (PIB), at the respective TA Group Headquarters.
- Successful candidates will further undergo a Service Selection Board (SSB) and Medical Board for final selection.
LAST DATE : Form completed in all respects will be accepted till 30 JUN 2014 at respective locations of Territorial Army Group Headquarters. For more details about TA visit us at www.indianarmy.gov.in and download
APPLICATION FORM (FREE OF COST) INCOMPLETE/INELIGIBLE APPLICATION FORM WILL BE REJECTED WITHOUT INTIMATION
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 30 JUN 2014
How to Apply: