Company Name: Indian Bank
Position: Insurance Brokers
Details of Post :
Applications are invited from Firms / Companies, having valid Insurance Broking License issued by IRDA for Engagement as Insurance Brokers for our bank in respect of matters relating to Bankers’ Indemnity Policy
Scope: Selected firm / company should
- Assist the bank in devising suitable policy to cover all aspects of the operational risks of the bank.
- Liaison with the Public Sector Insurance Companies to obtain cost effective quotes.
- Assist field level functionaries in preparation of claims / follow-up at every stage of the claim until settlement.
Qualifying Terms : The applicant
- Should have adequate experience in the Insurance field.
- Have wide network of branches for liasioning with our Branches / Zonal offices, across the country.
- Should have experience of engaged by Public Sector Banks.
- Should qualify all the applicable stipulations stated under various laws and regulations including IRDA (Insurance Brokers) Regulations, 2002.
No service charges, fees or expenses, will be payable / reimbursable for the assignment by the bank.
Decision of the bank with regard to selection of Insurance Broker or otherwise shall be final. The bank reserves the right to reject any or all applications without assigning any reason therefor.
Interested Firms / Companies should submit the application along with their profile, copy of the existing engagements to The Deputy General Manager , Indian Bank, Accounts Dept, Corporate Office, Avvai Shanmugam Salai, Royapettah, Chennai 600 014 on or before 14.03.2014 through e-mail : [email protected]
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 14.03.2014
How to Apply: