Indian Bank has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Medical Officer through recruitment notification – Indian Bank Recruitment 2015 – REF: OUR ADVERTISEMENT IN “THE HINDU“ DATED 18 02 2015. Candidates who have completed Post Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Bank
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Medical Officer Job on or before 28.02.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Indian Bank|
|Vacancy Name||Medical Officer|
|Educational Qualification||Any Post Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 posts|
|0ast Date to Apply for this job||28.02.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Corporate Office, CO:HRM Department 254-260, Avvai Shanmugam Salai Royapettah, Chennai 600014|
DETAIL OF INDIAN BANK – MEDICAL OFFICER RECRUITMENT:
Applications are invited from eligible candidates residing at Chennai to work as Medical Officer on Contract Basis, in INDIAN BANK, a leading Public Sector Bank, at Corporate Office, Chennai. Interested applicants may submit their applications in the following format
- DETAILS OF VACANCY: One
- HONORARIUM/CONVEYANCE: Will be finalized by the Competent Authority.
- NATIONALITY / CITIZENSHIP : Indian Citizen
- MINIMUM EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION : Post Graduation in General Medicine
- AGE : Below 65 years of age as on 01 01 2015
- DUTIES AND TIMINGS: 1. The incumbent is required to offer his services at our Corporate Office, Royapettah for 4 ½ hours a day for 5 days in a week from Monday to Friday from 12.30 PM to 05.00 PM and for 2 1/2 hours on Saturdays from 12.00 Noon to 02.30 PM to our Staff Members / Executives. 2. The incumbent should be present on the days on which our Board / Other committee of Board Meetings are held at Chennai and will attend to the ‘Directors’ if warranted. 3. The incumbent will be the Authorised Medical Officer to our Chairman and Managing Director and Executive Directors and their families. House visits of CMD & ED families whenever necessary are to be undertaken. 4. Staff members reporting for duty after long medical leave will be referred to the incumbent to ascertain their medical fitness. 5. The incumbent shall co-ordinate with CO:HRM Department on matters relating to technical advice for sanctioning of medical bills submitted for Domiciliary treatments / Medical bills reimbursement and on the medical certificate submitted by the employees for their leave / transfer requests etc., 6. The incumbent will be paid the consolidated honorarium and the conveyance charges every month on declaration basis, after deducting applicable Income Tax as per Tax laws. 7. The Bank will provide the necessary space, basic amenities and also first aid and essential medicines to be administered to the Staff, if necessary, immediately after medical examination. 8. The engagement of incumbent as Doctor on contract basis shall be initially for three years and renewable thereafter on yearly basis on mutually agreed terms. 9. The Bank reserves the right to withdraw / cancel or modify the terms of contract at any time without assigning any reasons thereof after issue of one month notice to the incumbent.
SELECTION PROCEDURE FOR INDIAN BANK – MEDICAL OFFICER POST:
- Candidates can apply on or before 28.02.2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
HOW TO APPLY FOR MEDICAL OFFICER – VACANCY IN INDIAN BANK:
The incumbent shall please send the resume by REGISTERED POST to the following address in a cover super scribed as “Application for the post of Medical Officer on Contract Basis” to reach us on or before 28 02 2015 Deputy General Manager(HRM) (Department Head) Indian Bank Corporate Office 254-260, Avvai Shanmugam Salai Royapettah, Chennai 600 014.
a. Before applying for the post, the applicant shall satisfy himself/herself that he/she fulfills the eligibility and other terms mentioned in this advertisement. The decision of the Bank shall be final in deciding about qualification, experience and other eligibility norms. b. The Bank reserves the right to alter, modify or change the eligibility criteria and / or any of the other terms and conditions spelt out in this advertisement. c. Any resultant dispute arising out of this advertisement shall be subject to the sole jurisdiction of the Courts situated in Chennai. d. In case, any dispute arises on account of interpretation in version other than English, English version will prevail. e. Bank does not assume any responsibility for the applicants not being able to submit their applications within the last date on account of loss in transit or for any other reason beyond the control of the Bank. f. The applicant is advised to note that in the event of engagement on contract basis he/she is not eligible for any benefit viz., pension, PF and gratuity applicable to regular employees. g. The engagement under the contract is purely temporary. No claim shall lie for regular employment on any basis at any stage or for pay and perks payable to regular employees.
IMPORTANT DATES TO REMEMBER :
Last Date to Apply for this job 28.02.2015
Indian Bank Recruitment 2015 – REF: OUR ADVERTISEMENT IN “THE HINDU“ DATED 18 02 2015