Indian Coast Guard (ICG) invites application for the recruitment of Store Keeper & More Vacancies with 10th/12th Class/ Degree holders
|Company name||Indian Coast Guard (ICG)|
|Posts||Store Keeper & More Vacancies|
|Qualification||10th/12th Class/ Degree|
|Total Vacancy||40 Posts|
|Application Last date||15/12/2014|
Details of Post :
Store Keeper & More Vacancies
The Indian Coast Guard, Chennai invites applications from Indian citizens for the recruitment of 40 Various Civilian vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply within 30 days from the date of publication of advertisement
Indian Coast Guard website: www.indiancoastguard.nic.in
|Name of Post||Qualification||# ofVacancy||Pay scale|
HOW TO APPLY :
- Applications should be forwarded as follows. For posts at Chennai, Mandapam & Karaikal – The Commander, Coast Guard Region(East), Near Napier Bridge, Chennai – 600 009 (Tamilnadu)
- For Posts at Visakhapatnam – The Commander, No.6, Coast Guard District Headquarters (AP), Near Port High School, Malkapuram, Visakhapatnam – 530 011
- The crucial date for reckoning of the age limit is 01 Sep 2014.
- The number of vacancies to be filled up is provisional and subject to change.
- Application should be submitted By Ordinary Post only. Application sent by Speed / Registered Post / Courier will not be entertained. Following documents are to be enclosed with the application: Attested copies of Educational Certificate, Age proof, Community Certificate for OBC / SC / ST, if any, and experience certificate.
- Applications which are not in the prescribed format / without the required certificates duly attested / without photographs / without signature of the candidate, will be summarily rejected.
- Selection procedure : Short listed candidates only will be called for written test / interview / trade test (practicals). The decision of the Commander / District Commander regarding selection / rejection of application is final and no correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 15/12/2014