Indian Coast Guard (ICG) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Technical Diploma Holders through recruitment notification – Indian Coast Guard (ICG) Recruitment 2015 – DAVP10119/11/0010/1516. Candidates who have completed Diploma can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Coast Guard (ICG).
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Technical Diploma Holders Job on or before 23/7/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Indian Coast Guard (ICG)
Vacancy Name : Technical Diploma Holders
Educational Qualification : Diploma
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.5,200-20,200/- p.m
Job Location : Across India
Last Date to Apply for this job : 23/7/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Indian Coast Guard (ICG), Across India
Detail of Indian Coast Guard (ICG) Technical Diploma Holders Recruitment:
Applications are invited from Indian unmarried male candidates possessing educational qualification and age, as prescribed below, for recruitment to the post of Yantrik in the Indian Coast Guard, an Armed Force of the Union.
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Technical Diploma Holders||1||Threeyears Diploma inElectrical/ Mechanical / Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering or equivalent branch recognised / Approved by All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE)with 60% in aggregate. (5 % relaxation in above minimum cut off will be given for outstanding sports person of National level who have obtained 1st, 2nd or 3rd position in any field sports events at the Open National Championship/ Interstate National Championship. This relaxation will also be applicable to the wards of Coast Guard uniform personnel deceased while in service).||Pay. Scale Rs.5200-20200 along with Rs.2400 Grade pay. In addition, Dearness Allowance, Kit Maintenance Allowance and other liberal allowances will be admissible||Minimum 18 years and maximum 22 years i.e. between 01 Feb1994to 31 Jan 1998. Upper age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC category candidates.|
Selection Procedure for Indian Coast Guard (ICG) – Technical Diploma Holders Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 23/7/2015.
- The ‘Online’Applications will be sorted out centre wise. The conduct of test is planned in the month ofJul/Aug2015. Selection procedure is as follows:-
- Short-listing criteria for applications will be based on higher percentage of marks in the diploma for a particular examination centre. SC and ST candidates will be given due weightage while short listing.
- The qualifying cut off percentage can be increased if more number of applications arereceived.
- The written tests will be objective type. The questions paper will contain questions from their respective branch(Mechanical /Electrical/Electronics & Telecommunication) and will also include some questions of general knowledge, reasoning aptitude & English.
- Those who qualify written tests will undergo Physical Fitness Test (PFT), interview and initialMedical Examination. The testing procedure will take1-2 days.
- The Physical Fitness Test will be conducted for all those who pass the written tests. Qualifying PFT as per the standards given below is compulsory. The PFT will consist as under:- * 1.6 Km run to be completed in 7minutes. * 20 squat ups (UthakBaithak). * 10 Push ups. Candidates undergoing PFT will do so at their own risk. Note: The candidates physically challenged are noteligible to apply for this post.
- Candidates those who qualify the Physical Fitness Test will be required to undergo initial recruitment medical examination at the respective recruitment centre.
- Based on the performance in the written examination, candidates will be shortlisted for medical examination in a ratio as may be decided by Coast Guard.
- The select list will be prepared from the candidates who qualify in all the tests depending upon the available vacancies. The All India select list of candidates will be displayed in the Indian Coast Guard Website www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in in the month of Jan 2016.
How to apply for Technical Diploma Holders Vacancy in Indian Coast Guard (ICG) :
- Applications will be accepted ‘Online only’ from 16Jul to23 Jul 2015 till 1700 Hrs.Candidates to logon www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.inand click onopportunities button. The important instructions for filling of online applicationare:(i) The name of the candidate, father/mother’s name and date of birth should bementionedas per the 10th class certificate. (ii) Indicate exact percentage of marks in diploma up to two decimals and this is not to be rounded off. (iii) Filling up of information like personal e-mail ID and Mobile number of the candidate are compulsory. The date, time and venue of the test and other information will be informed through personal email ID. (iv) Candidates to choose any one Centre out of the options displayed. (v) The Coast Guard reserves the rights to cancel any centre or change the centre of the candidates for administrative reasons. (b) To fill up “Online”application the candidates need to logon to the Website www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in and click on opportunitiesbutton.Read the instructions carefully and proceed as given below:-
- Select the advertisement for Yantrik – 01/2016 batch[3years Diploma in Electrical/Mechanical/Electronicsand Telecommunication Engineering]. (ii) Select the post applied from any one of the following: – (aa) Yantrik Technical [Mechanical] (ab)Yantrik Technical [Electrical] (ac) Yantrik Technical [Electronics and Telecommunication] (iii) Read the instructions and click on the ‘I Agree’ button and the ‘Online Application’ will be displayed. (iv) Proceed to fill up the application (All Star (*) marked entries are compulsory and to be filled). (v) On completion of filling application, check your filled details once again prior clicking on the submit button. (vi) On successful submission of the online application a uniqueApplication/ Registration number will be provided to the candidate. Candidate must note down this application number for future reference and for retrieval/reprint of the admit card. Applicants to take printout of the admit card throughURL http://joinindiancoastguard.gov.in/reprint.aspx from31 Julto 10 Aug 2015post short listing of the online application. For candidatesNot meeting the eligibilitycriteria, a “Rejection slip giving the cause of rejection with the application number” will be displayed. Short listing criteria will be based on higher percentage of marks for a particular examination centre.
- Candidates are required to bring three copies of the application form having allotted Rollnumber with three latest identical colour passport size photographs pasted and signed at the bottom of application form against space provided for the signature (PHOTOGRAPH SHALL NOT BE OLDER THAN ONE MONTH). Candidates shall keep one application form ready along with photocopies of all required documents attested by Gazetted Officer i.e. 10thclass pass certificate and mark sheet, diploma certificate and Mark sheets of all semester, caste certificate wherever required and sports certificate shall be carried by the candidate and submitted at the examination centreon the date of examination.Any candidate who does not carry all these documents at the time of examinationshall not be permitted to appear in the examination.
- Note. Filling of multiple applications will result in cancellation of all application.
- Last date for applying online: _23_Jul2015 till 1700 Hrs.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 23/7/2015
Indian Coast Guard (ICG) Recruitment 2014 – DAVP10119/11/0010/1516.