Indian Coast Guard invites application for the recruitment of Engine Driver & More Vacancies with Matriculation (10th/ 12th) holders
|Company name||Indian Coast Guard|
|Posts||Engine Driver & More Vacancies|
|Qualification||Matriculation (10th/ 12th)|
|Total Vacancy||06 Posts|
|Application Last date||15.01.2015|
Details of Post :
Engine Driver & More Vacancies
Applications from eligible candidates are invited for the posts as indicated below to be filled on deputation/direct recruitment basis as per Recruitment Rule:-
|Name of Post||No. of Post||Pay Band||Minimum Qualification||Age|
(Group ‘C’ Non Gazetted Non Ministerial)
|UR – 01||Pre-revised
+Grade Pay Rs. 2400/-
|(a) Matriculation or equivalent. (b) Certificate of competency of Engine Driver from a recognized Institute or equivalent.Desirable (i) Two years service as Sarang on a Vessel of over four hundred Boat Horse Power.||18-30 years (Relaxable as per Govt. instructions issued from time to time.)|
|Assistant Store Keeper
(Group ‘C’ Non Gazetted Non Ministerial)
|UR – 02 SC- 01||Pre-revised
+Grade Pay Rs. 1900/-
|Essential:- Matriculation or equivalent
Desirable (i) One year experience in handling stores in a Government or Public Undertaking or a recognized
|18-27 years. ( Relaxable as per Govt. instructions issued from time to time)|
Non Gazetted Non Ministerial)
|UR – 02||Rs. 5200- 20200/-
+Grade Pay Rs. 1800/-
|(a) Matriculation or equivalent pass. (b) Two years experience in cleanship in any recognized firm.||18-27 years (Relaxable as per Govt. instructions issued from time to time).|
How to apply :
- Crucial date for fixation of age limit will be the last date of receiving applications.
- Selection will be made as per existing rules and regulations as applicable in the department. Vacancy may change subject to the availability of post/additional requirement, if any.
- Photo copies of all educational, technical, caste and experience certificates duly attested should be attached alongwith two recent passport size photographs.
- In case of any injury/accident occurred during the test/interview the Govt. will not be held responsible for any compensation/allowance.
- Written test will be of Objective type (Maximum marks 50). The candidates passed in the written test will be called for interview and then trade test, as applicable, for a total of 25 marks each. The pass marks will be 50% for UR (General)/OBC category and 45% for SC/ST candidates in written test, trade test if any and interview.
- Applicant should clearly indicate the following in their Bio-data duly dated and signed:- (a) Post applied (b) Name of applicant (c) Father’s Name (d) Date of Birth (e) Nationality (f) Category(UR/OBC/SC/ST) (g) Educational/Technical qualifications (h) Experience (j) Correspondence Address (k) Permanent address, (l) Contact Phone number/Mobile & E-mail address (m) Declaration to the effect that:- (i) There is no criminal proceedings contemplated/pending against me. (ii) All the particulars mentioned in the above application form are correct and true to the best of my knowledge and belief. (iii) If particulars mentioned by me are found false/untrue at any stage, my candidature/appointment may be terminated without any notice.
- Candidates in Central Govt. service should submit NOC from their present employer along with applications. The appointment on deputation shall be governed by DOP&T OM No. 2/29/91-Estt (Pay-II) dated 05 Jan 94 as amended from time to time.
- The applications from the eligible/willing candidates (for deputation) may be forwarded through Department as per bio-data mentioned at Para 7 above with details of employment along with pay scale/basic pay and nature of duties (if applicable), nature of present employment i.e ad hoc or temporary or permanent (if applicable) and in case the present employment is held on deputation/contract basis, please state as applicable, (i) The date of initial appointment (ii) period of appointment on deputation (iii) name of the parent office/organization to which you belong along with (iv) ACR dossiers for the last five years(attested photocopies only) (v) Vigilance Clearance Certificates (vi) Integrity Certificate (vii) List of major/minor penalies if any, imposed during last 5 years and departmental certificate duly signed by the HOD along with Tel No. and Official Seal.
- Short listed candidates only will be called for interview/test. Applications which are not in the prescribed format, unattested certificates, having no photographs or signature of the candidate and those sent by Courier/ Speed/ Registered post or received after due date will be summarily rejected.
- The selected candidates may be posted initially in any unit/station of Coast Guard Region (NW), Gujarat as approved by the competent authority. The decision of Headquarters Coast Guard Region (NW), Gandhinagar, Gujarat- 382010 regarding selection/rejection/posting will be final and no correspondence will be entertained.
- Application (English or Hindi) should be sent by ordinary post to The Commander, Headquarters, Coast Guard Region (North-West), , Post Box No.-09, Gandhinagar, Gujarat-382010. The last date of receipt of application is 45th day of the date of publication in Employment News.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 15.01.2015