Indian Coast Guard (ICG) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Engine Driver & More Vacancies through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed 10th/12th can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Coast Guard (ICG)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Engine Driver & More Vacancies Job on or before 23/03/2015. Find more informationabout the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Indian Coast Guard (ICG)|
|Vacancy Name||Engine Driver & More Vacancies|
|Total No of Vacancy||06 Post|
|Salary||Rs 5,200 –20,200/- p.m|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||23/03/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Indian Coast Guard (ICG), The Commander, Headquarters, Coast Guard Region (North-West), , Post Box No.-09, Gandhinagar, Gujarat-382010|
DETAIL OF INDIAN COAST GUARD (ICG) ENGINE DRIVER & MORE VACANCIES RECRUITMENT:
Applications from eligible candidates are invited for the posts as indicated below to be filled on deputation/direct recruitment basis as per Recruitment Rule:-
|Name of Post||No. of Post||Place of work||Pay Band||Minimum Qualification||Age|
|Engine Driver (Group ‘C’ NonGazetted NonMinisterial)||UR – 01||DHQ-1, Porbandar||Pre-revised pay scale 4000-100- 6000 revised PB-1 Rs. 5200- 20200/- +Grade Pay Rs. 2400/-||
For direct recruitment Essential:- (a) Matriculation or equivalent. (b) Certificate of competency of Engine Driver from a recognized Government Institute or equivalent.
Desirable (i) Two years service as Sarang on a Vessel of over four hundred Boat Horse Power.
|18-30 years (Relaxable as per Govt. instructions issued from time to time.)|
|Assistant Store Keeper (Group ‘C’ NonGazetted NonMinisterial)||UR – 02 SC- 01||Coast Guard Store Depot, Porbandar||Pre-revised pay scale 3050-75-3950- 80-4590/- revised PB-1 Rs. 5200- 20200/- +Grade Pay Rs. 1900/-||
Essential:- Matriculation or equivalent
Desirable (i) One year experience in handling stores in a Government or Public Undertaking or a recognized firm.
|18-27 years. ( Relaxable as per Govt. instructions issued from time to time).|
|MTS (Safaiwala) (Group ‘C’ NonGazetted NonMinisterial)||UR – 02||ICGS Okha & ICGS Vadinar||Rs. 5200- 20200/- +Grade Pay Rs. 1800/-||For direct recruitment :- (a) Matriculation or equivalent pass. (b) Two years experience in cleanship in any recognized firm.||18-27 years (Relaxable as per Govt. instructions issued from time to time).|
SELECTION PROCEDURE FOR INDIAN COAST GUARD (ICG)- ENGINE DRIVER & MORE VACANCIES POST:
- Candidates can apply on or before 23/03/2015
- Selection will be made as per existing rules and regulations as applicable in the department. Vacancy may change subject to the availability of post/additional requirement, if any.
HOW TO APPLY FOR ENGINE DRIVER & MORE VACANCIES VACANCY IN INDIAN COAST GUARD (ICG):
- Applicant should clearly indicate the following in their Bio-data duly dated and signed:- (a) Post applied (b) Name of applicant (c) Father’s Name (d) Date of Birth(e) Nationality (f) Category(UR/OBC/SC/ST) (g) Educational/Technical qualifications (h) Experience (j) Correspondence Address (k) Permanent address, (l) Contact Phone number/Mobile & E-mail address (m) Declaration to the effect that:- (i) There is no criminal proceedings contemplated/pending against me. (ii) All the particulars mentioned in the above application form are correct and true to the best of my knowledge and belief. (iii) If particulars mentioned by me are found false/untrue at any stage, my candidature/appointment may be terminated without any notice. Candidates in Central Govt. service should submit NOC from their present employer along with applications. The appointment on deputation shall be governed by DOP&T OM No. 2/29/91-Estt (Pay-II) dated 05 Jan 94 as amended from time to time.
- The applications from the eligible/willing candidates (for deputation) may be forwarded through Department as per bio-data mentioned at Para 7 above with details of employment along with pay scale/basic pay and nature of duties (if applicable), nature of present employment i.e ad hoc or temporary or permanent (if applicable) and in case the present employment is held on deputation/contract basis, please state as applicable, (i) The date of initial appointment (ii) period of appointment on deputation (iii) name of the parent office/organization to which you belong along with (iv) ACR dossiers for the last five years(attested photocopies only) (v) Vigilance Clearance Certificates (vi) Integrity Certificate (vii) List of major/minor penalies if any, imposed during last 5 years and departmental certificate duly signed by the HOD along with Tel No. and Official Seal. 10. Short listed candidates only will be called for interview/test. Applications which are not in the prescribed format, unattested certificates, having no photographs or signature of the candidate and those sent by Courier/Speed/Registered post or received after due date will be summarily rejected.
- The selected candidates may be posted initially in any unit/station of Coast Guard Region (NW), Gujarat as approved by the competent authority. The decision of Headquarters Coast Guard Region (NW), Gandhinagar, Gujarat- 382010 regarding selection/rejection/posting will be final and no correspondence will be entertained. Application (English or Hindi) should be sent by ordinary post to The Commander, Headquarters, Coast Guard Region (North-West), , Post Box No.-09, Gandhinagar, Gujarat-382010. The last date of receipt of application is 45th day of the date of publication in Employment News.
IMPORTANT DATES TO REMEMBER :
Last Date to Apply for this job 23/03/2015