Company Name: Indian Coast Guard
Position: Yantrik (01/2015 Batch)
Education: Diploma(EEE, Mech)
Details of Post :
Yantrik (01/2015 Batch)
- Qualification: Matriculate with three years Diploma in 60 % marks in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics Engg . Recognised by AICTE.
- Age Limit: 18-22 Yrs Born between 01 Feb 93 to 31st Jan 97 (Upper age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC candidates)
- Physical Standard: Height: Minimum 157 cms. Chest: Should be well proportioned. Minimum expansion 5 cms. Weight: Proportionable to height and age + 10% acceptable. Eye Sight: 6/24 , 6/9(Better Eye) and 6/12 (Bad Eye).
- Selection Procedure : Written Test, Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and Fitness in the Medical Examinations.
Examination Centre, Address
- Mumbai Coast Guard Regional Headquarters (West), Worli Sea Face PO, Worli Colony ,Mumbai – 30
- Chennai Indian Coast Guard Store Depot, CG Complex, Near Kalmandapam Police Station, GM Pettai Road, Royapuram, Chennai-13
- Kolkata Indian Coast Guard , Regional Head Quarters (North East) Synthesis Business Park, 6th Floor Shrachi Building , New Town Rajarhat, Kolkata, WB-700 157
- Kochi Indian Coast Guard Dist HQs No-4 Kalvatty Road, Fort Kochi, Kochi, Kerala- 682 004
- Visakhapatnam Indian Coast Guard Enclave, Behind Port High School, Malkapuram, Vishakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh-530 011
- Gandhi Nagar Indian Coast Guard Region (NW), Udyog Bhawan, 7th Floor, Block No -12, Gandhi Nagar, Gujarat – 382 010
- Noida Indian Coast Guard Selection Board Noida A-1, Sector-24, opposite HCL Technologies Dist Gautam Budh Nagar, Noida, UP-201 301
- Paradip Indian Coast Guard Dist. HQs No-7, Badapadia, Paradip Orissa – 754 142
Candidate should apply Online only. Last date for the receipt of applications is on 18th June 2014 . For detailed eligibility criteria and other details visit www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
Important dates to remember :
How to Apply: