Company Name: Indian Drugs and Pharmaceuticals Limited (IDPL)
Position:General Manager/ Plant Incharge
Details of Post :
General Manager/ Plant Incharge
- Name of the Post :General Manager/ Plant Incharge
- Min. Qualifications & Experience :The applicant should be graduate with good academic record from a recognized university .He/She should posses 10-15 years of experience at a senior level of management In a large organization of repute. Applicant with Technical /MBA qualification and having experience in Finance ,Marketing/Production will have added advantage. Knowledge of Pharmaceuticals sector is desirable.
- Age : 45-60 Years
- Remuneration :35,000-40,000
- Qualification criteria is relaxable in case of deserving candidate
- Incomplete Applications: if any candidate fails to fill up any column in his application, the same will be rejected as incomplete.
- Selection Procedure: The selection would be done by way of initial screening of applications and interview thereafter of the short-listed applicants only.
- Job Description and Responsibilities: He/She is responsible for all the activities of the Unit including personnel, financial and commercial management ,planning and project implementation. He/She is responsible for the effectiveness of the organization in the pursuit of the Organization’s goals and objectives and in particular for the performance and supervision of the technical, administrative and day to day operations of the unit.
How to apply: Eligible candidates may send their application in the prescribed format along with two passport size Photographs and present salary detail and the copies of the testimonials in support of Educational Qualification, age, Experience, Category etc. through post/courier/speed post to the “Personnel Manager, Indian Drugs & Pharmaceuticals Ltd., Head Office, Scope Complex, Core-6, Ist Floor, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003 “ in a closed cover clearly super scribing the post code and APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF “ ____________________so as to reach on or before 02.06.2014. No other means / mode of application will be acceptable. An application not in the prescribed format or not mentioning present salary being drawn or not signed by the candidate or incomplete in any respect will not be entertained and will be rejected. Only the short-listed candidates shall be called for the Interview.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 02.06.2014
How to Apply: