Thanks For Subscribing With Us! Check your Mail & Click Confirmation Link,To get the Latest Job Updates
Indian Institute of Management (IIM Bangalore) recruitment 2014 – 1 Vacancy for Apprentices (Library)
Indian Institute of Management (IIM Bangalore) invites application for the recruitment of Apprentices (Library) with M.Lib holders
||Indian Institute of Management (IIM Bangalore)
|Application Last date
||November 25, 2014
Details of Post :
Summary: Indian Institute of Management Bangalore is looking for bright, young candidates for engagement as Apprentices in the Institute’s Library for a period of one year
|Name of Post
- The apprentices will be trained in the following Library Operations:
- Day to day operations.
- Assisting readers in locating the required information.
- Acquisition & Technical processing.
- Using electronic databases in providing required information services to the Community.
- Different modules of the Library Management Software.
- Uploading of records into Institutional repository.
- Educational qualification and Experience: Candidate should have a Full-time first Class Post graduate degree in Library and information science from a recognized University/ Institution.
- Desired Key Skills: Knowledge in Information Technology applications for providing information services. Should be fluent in English, Hindi and knowledge of Kannada will be an added advantage. Familiarity in MS Office tools. Good communication skills
||As per rules
How to apply:
Candidates meeting all the requirements and desirous of being considered may apply online by visiting http://iimberpsrv.iimb.ernet.in/prod/pfonlapp.home. Closing date for applications is November 25, 2014. Candidates shortlisted will be intimated.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last date to apply: 25.11.2014
MORE DETAILS HERE FOR THIS JOB