Thanks For Subscribing With Us! Check your Mail & Click Confirmation Link,To get the Latest Job Updates
Indian Institute of Management (IIM Bangalore) recruitment 2014 – 1 Vacancy for Audio Visual Assistant
Indian Institute of Management (IIM Bangalore) invites application for the recruitment of Audio Visual Assistant with Graduate holders
||Indian Institute of Management (IIM Bangalore)
||Audio Visual Assistant
|Application Last date
||November 25, 2014
Details of Post :
Summary: Indian Institute of Management Bangalore invites applications for the position of Technical Audio Visual – Assistant
|Name of Post
|Audio Visual Assistant
- Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Good knowledge of modern audio visual materials and their uses.
- Familiarity with the operation of classroom Audio Visuals which includes wired or wireless projection on High end Projectors, confidence projector, video players, AV controls and multiple microphones/camera operation through Joystick control and recording at AV control room and other audio visual equipment.
- Ability to handle routine office work independently and to deal effectively with others.
- Key Responsibilities :
- Ability to use computer applications such as spreadsheets, word processing, calendar, e-mail client and classroom booking package.
- Ability to maintain and upkeep the physical condition of the setup/ environment reliable and usable all the time commensurate with the duties.
- Shall be responsible to Coordinate, Demonstrate & Assist Faculty members and students in classroom interaction/ delivery.
- Educational qualification and Experience: The candidate should be a Graduate (full-time three year course of a reputed university). Experience: Should have minimum 03 years’ experience in handling the assignment listed under major duties & responsibilities above.
- Key Skills / Abilities/Knowledge required:Well versed in MS- Excel and MS- Word.Should be fluent in English, Hindi and Kannada (Preferable)
- Age Limit – Candidates should be below 30 years of age
||Remuneration will be based on Institute norms and the applicant’s qualification and experience
How to apply:
Candidates meeting all the job requirements and desirous of being considered may apply online by visiting http://iimberpsrv.iimb.ernet.in/prod/pfonlapp.home. Closing date for receipt of applications is 25th November 2014. Candidates shortlisted will be intimated
Important Dates to Remember:
Last date to apply: 25.11.2014
MORE DETAILS HERE FOR THIS JOB