Thanks For Subscribing With Us! Check your Mail & Click Confirmation Link,To get the Latest Job Updates
Indian Institute of Management (IIM Bangalore) recruitment 2014 – 1 Vacancy for Project Executive (Library)
Indian Institute of Management (IIM Bangalore) invites application for the recruitment of Project Executive (Library) with M.Sc holders
||Indian Institute of Management (IIM Bangalore)
||Project Executive (Library)
|Application Last date
||November 25, 2014
Details of Post :
|Name of Post
|Project Executive (Library)
- Summary: Indian Institute of Management Bangalore is looking for bright, young and experienced professionals for the role of Project Executive (Library).
- Major Duties and Responsibilities: Under the immediate supervision of the Section Heads, works at different sections of the Library-Circulation, Acquisition, Technical, Periodicals, Micro documents and Outreach Search online/offline electronic resources to provide references service to faculty and students.Overall upkeep of the Library.
- Key Responsibilities Search print and electronic databases & resources to provide reference service to faculty and students. Adapt and accept responsibility for jobs assigned from time to time. Work with the different modules of Library Management Software Competently use library system(s) to carry out tasks in all the sections of the Library, in accordance with library policy and procedures.
- Educational qualification and Experience: Candidate should have a Full-time first Class Post graduate degree in Library and information science from a recognized University/Institution.Should have minimum 1-2 years experience in handling the duties & responsibilities mentioned above in an established, medium sized, fully automated Academic/Research Library
- Key Skills / Abilities/Knowledge required: Familiar with circulation, cataloguing and classification processes with standard rules Marc 21, Dewey Decimal classification, established Subject Headings. Should be fluent in English, Hindi and knowledge of Kannada will be an added advantage. Proficiency with MS Office Tools Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English language for effective interaction with the IIMB community and the library staff. Ability to adapt and accept responsibility for jobs assigned from time to time. Maintain organized and accurate written records of all relevant work in the Sections and the results thereof
||as per rules
This position is offered on contract and renewable subsequently based on performance. Remuneration will be based on Institute norms and the applicant’s qualification and experience. Only shortlisted candidates will be intimated.
HOW TO APPLY :
Candidates meeting all the job requirements and desirous of being considered may apply online by visiting http://iimberpsrv.iimb.ernet.in/prod/pfonlapp.home Closing date for applications is November 25, 2014. Candidates shortlisted will be intimated.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : November 25, 2014
MORE DETAILS HERE FOR THIS JOB