Company Name: Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER Pune)
Position: Chief Technology Officer
Experience: 15 years
Details of Post :
Chief Technology Officer:
Indian Institute of Science Education and Research, Pune, is a premier autonomous Institution established by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India, for promotion of high quality science education and research in the country.
The Institute invites candidates for the following position possessing excellent academic record and relevant work experience:
- Number of Posts & Reservation : 1 (Unreserved)
- Consolidated Emolument : Rs. 1,00,000/- (Rupees One Lakh Only)
- Qualification and Experience : B.E. / B. Tech. in Electronics / Computer with minimum 15 years of experience out of which minimum 10 years composite experience in the following areas from Government Departments, R & D / Academic Organizations:
- ICT & High Performance Computing (HPC).
- Implementation of turnkey IT solutions for campus development.
- Integration of various IT solutions.
- IT Procurement.
- IT Infrastructure Management.
- Preparation of Project Proposals.
- Interdisciplinary Research Support.
- Candidates having research publications in one of the above areas will have an added advantage.
- Job Requirements : The incumbent is expected to design and execute campus wide IT infrastructure development plan for the Institute keeping in view the Research and Academic requirements of the Institute. He / She also will lead pool of Technical Assistants/Technical Officers for the purpose. Incumbent is required to provide technical expertise in ordering/installation of various IT solutions and supervise execution of related activities.
- Tenure of Appointment : Initially for a period of one year subject to performance of the incumbent and need for services.
- Age : Not more than 45 years as on February 12, 2014.
- All eligible candidates as per the above given criteria needs to attend the Walk-In interviews on February 13, 2014 at 10.00 a.m. at IISER Office at 900, NCL Innovation Park, Dr. Homi Bhabha Road, Pune : 411 008.
- At the time of interview, candidates needs to bring detailed biodata describing, personal, qualification, experience details (Roles and responsibilities), one recent passport size photograph, date of birth proof, photocopies of qualification and experience certificates in support of the details furnished in the biodata. Candidates must bring all the Original certificates at the time of Interview for the purpose of verification along with one set of photocopies.
General Information/details about the post:
- Appointment is purely temporary and will terminate automatically without any notice or compensation on termination.
- The appointed person shall have no claim of appointment/absorption in IISER, Pune.
- The qualification prescribed should have been obtained from recognized Universities/Institutions.
- The prescribed educational qualifications are the bare minimum and mere possession of same does not entitled candidates to be considered for selection. Where number of applications received in response to this advertisement is large, it will not be convenient or possible to interview all the candidates. Institute may restrict the number of candidates to be considered for the interview to a reasonable limit after taking into consideration qualifications and experience over and above the minimum prescribed in the advertisement. Therefore, it will be in the interest of the candidates, to mention all the qualifications and experience in the biodata.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing for the interview.
- Selected candidates will have to join duty immediately on receipt of the offer.
- Reservation as per Govt. of India norms will be followed.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 13/02/2014
How to Apply: