Company Name: Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Delhi)
Position: Senior Project Scientist
Experience: 04 yrs
Details of Post :
Senior Project Scientist
Candidates of Indian Nationality are invited to appear for the Walk-in Test / Interview for project appointments under the following project. Appointment shall be on contractual basis on consolidated pay renewable yearly or upto the duration of the project, whichever is earlier.
- Name of the Post :Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Delhi)
- Qualification : 1′ class M. Tech in Environmental Science/ Engineering with 04 years 20% experience in the field of Environment especially in Air Quality. Remuneration : Rs.40,000-64,000/- per month plus HRA 20%
- Funding Agency European Commission
- Name of the Project Prof. Mukesh Khare Investigator
- Det/Centre Civil Engineering
- Duration of the project 31/07/2015
The candidates who fulfill the above qualifications/experience should appear for the interview. Kindly bring your formal application on Form No. IRD/REC-4. which can be downloaded from IRD Website (http://irdiitd.acin/rec stud assistantship) through proper channel along with complete information regarding educational qualifications indicating percentage of marks of each examination passed, details of work experience and a recent passport size photograph, along with original certificates (both academic & professional) for verification on the date of interview. No candidate, who is already employed at the Institute/IRD shall be interviewed unless his/her application has been duly forwarded by their concerned establishment/sections. 5% relaxation of marks may be granted to the SC/ST Candidates. In Case of Selection of a retired/superannuated government employee, his/her salary will be fixed as per prevailing IRD Norms.
In case any clarification is required on eligibility regarding the above post, the candidate may contact ProUDr. Mukesh Khare at his e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 17/02/2014
How to Apply: