Company Name: Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Gandhinagar)
Position: Drupal Developer
Education: Any Degree/PG (Comp Science)
Experience: 4 years
Details of Post :
IIT Gandhinagar is looking for an enthusiastic Drupal Developer for ensuring the successful execution of a highly engaging web and mobile Drupal CMS project
- Essential Requirements:
- Minimum 4 years of professional experience in developing Themes for Drupal based Content Management Systems (CMS).
- Strong understanding of Drupal architecture, concepts & core modules
- Ability to manage content and theme development in Drupal 7.X
- Strong understanding of Drupal theme layer and php template engine
- Context / Views / Ctools / panels / ommaximenu / nice menu / menu block / Backbone /flow player / video js etc.
- Custom / sub / customize theme
- Omega / zen / best responsive theme
- Responsive, Mobile-Friendly Theme
- Simple, Minimal and Clean Design
- Create / Use ctoolspluging
- Strong hand at design tools like Dreamweaver and Photoshop
- Understanding of browser limitations and cross browser compatibility rendering techniques preferred.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in the IT / Software Industry designing, developing and building Drupal based projects Graduate or Post Graduate degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Knowledge of various other programming languages, web server management & infrastructure.
- Emoluments: Commensurate with the qualification, credentials and experience.
How to apply :
Interested candidates may apply by email along with covering note and resume containing all personal particulars, viz date of birth, age, qualifications, experience and complete postal address, contact number and mail ID to [email protected] and also forward a copy (enclosing all testimonials pertaining to qualification, experience etc) by post duly signed to the following address: Assistant Registrar (External Relations), Indian Institute of Technology, VGEC Campus, Visat-Gandhinagar Highway, Ahmedabad-382424, Gujarat India by 7th February 2014
Last date to apply : 07/02/2014
How to Apply: