Company Name: Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Mandi)
Position: Engineer/ Operator
Education:ME/M.Tech, MSc, M Phil / Phd, BE/B.Tech
Details of Post :
- Salary: The selected candidate will be appointed by M/s ICON Analytical, Equipment Pvt. Ltd for IIT Mandi, A.F.M facility, initially at CTC or with total emoluments of Rs. 3, 00,000.00 per year.
- Duration: The appointment will be made initially for a period of 1 Year.
- Nature of Post: The post is purely temporary.
- Last Date for Application: 18/4/2014 (18th April, 2014)
The essential and desirable qualifications proposed for this post is mentioned below:
- ESSENTIAL EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION: Potential candidates should have B.E. or B. Tech. M.Sc. (with specialization: Electronics / Material Science/ Physics) pass with more than 60% marks or a CGPA of 6.5 on a 10 point scale. A masters degree (by research) in a related area would be advantageous. Higher qualification of M.Tech./M.E./M.Phil, Ph. D (with specialization Electronics/ Physics/ Material Science/VLSI technology with specialization of surface metrology) would be preferable advantageous.
- DESIRABLE QUALIFICATION: 1-2 years experience in working on surface meteorology laboratory or working experience. Preferable for good experience in meteorology and seek self-motivated individual with excellent communication and able to respond to the ever changing needs of the A.F.M facility.
Eligible candidates should apply via email and post the hard copy of application with full detail of their qualification (a cover letter, CV, names, self-attested documents supporting the qualification, experience certificate etc.) and contact information (email, address, and telephone number).
E-mail for applications: [email protected]
Postal Address: Dr. S. K. Sharma, School of Computing and Electrical Engineering (SCEE), Academic Block- Mandi, Indian Institute of Technology (IIT)- Mandi, MANDI-175001(H.P), India
- No TA/DA shall be paid to candidates for attending the Interview.
- The Institute reserves the right to conduct or not conduct interview for the post, in case the circumstances may constitute a Screening Committee to fix a criteria after taking into account the qualification and experience of the applicants to shortlist candidates to be called for interview.
- Institute reserves the right to fill up the post, not to fill up the post or cancel the advertisement in whole or partly without assigning any reason. The Institute will also reserve the right to place a reasonable limit on the total number of candidates to be called for interview. The decision of the Institute in this regard will be final.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 18/4/2014
How to Apply: