Indian Institute of Soil Science (IISS) conducting walk-in drive for the recruitment of Senior Research Fellow for M.Sc holders on October 15, 2014
|Company name||Indian Institute of Soil Science (IISS)|
|Posts||Senior Research Fellow|
|Total Vacancy||02 Posts|
|Application Last date||October 15, 2014|
Details of Post :
Senior Research Fellow
|SL.No||Name of the Project||Qualification||No. of Post||Date andtime of
|1||Evaluation of urease
inhibitor product for
M. Sc. (Ag) in Soil Science & Agril. Chemistry/ M. Sc. In Chemistry. Desirable : Experience in soil and plant analysis, execution of field experiment and handling and processing of data on computer
|2||Evaluation of the
polysulphate on oil
seed crops (Soybean
M. Sc. (Ag) in Agronomy/ Soil Science/ Plant Physiology Desirable : Experience in field experimentation, Soil and plant analysis
HOW TO APPLY:
- Interview of eligible candidates will be held at Indian Institute of Soil Science, Nabibagh, Berasia Road, Bhopal, which is 6 K.M from Bhopal main station for the above contractual positions.
- Age limit for Senior Research Fellow is 35 years for Men and 40 years for women (relaxation of age in case of SC/ST/OBC/PH candidates as per Government norms).
- The above positions are purely on temporary basis and co-terminus with the project. Other terms as per the guidelines for Senior Research Fellow working in the ICAR Schemes.
- The selected candidate will have no right what so ever for absorption/regularization in theInstitute.
- The engagement on this position will be initially for a period of six months/one year or till termination of the project. The extension will be given subject to the satisfactory performance of the work.
- The selection of candidate(s) doesn’t entail on them any right for absorption/regularization at IISS and/or any other sister concern including ICAR Headquarter.
- The services of selected candidates can be dispensed with even before the termination of the project without any notice if his/her services are no more required or his/her contribution is considered not up to the mark.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- All eligible candidates are requested to be present 30 minutes before the scheduled time on date of interview for necessary formalities.
- The applicants must bring with them original documents for verification along with four sets of the complete bio-data with self attested photograph and self attested enclosures such as mark sheets, proof of date of birth, certificates for qualification, experience, and cast certificate for submission in office at the time of interview.
- In case of serving candidate NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE from his/her employer and experience certificate in original should be produced, wherever applicable.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to cancellation of candidature.
- The Director, IISS, reserves the right to fix criteria and short list the candidates for after due screening of applications/test.
- The decision of the Director, IISS, Bhopal would be final and binding in all aspects.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in Interview :15 Oct 2014
VENUE : Indian Institute of Soil Science Nabibagh, Berasia Road, Bhopal – 462 038 (M.P.) Tel. No.(0755)2730970/2734221 (Ext. No. 233 & 256) Fax. No. (0755) 2733310
|Click here for More Details|